Affiliate Marketing Manager at Clean Energy Experts
Affiliate Marketing Manager, CEE
- Location Remote
- Regular Full-Time
Clean Energy Experts (a subsidiary of Sunrun, Inc.) is recognized nationally as a leader in advertising, marketing, and customer acquisition for the Solar Energy industry. We operate the nation’s largest marketplace for residential solar leads and appointments. Sharpen your skills in a company that’s growing rapidly, paying well, AND doing social good.
We are seeking individuals with a balance of quantitative and sales/account management skills with excitement and interest in Business Development and Affiliate Marketing to join our team. This position will be responsible for prospecting for new vendors, full-cycle onboarding, and continued account management and optimization. The Affiliate Marketing Manager will work with senior management and internal team members to run effective vendor campaigns that deliver on their performance goals. Work requires a quantitative mind to exercise discretion in planning and running campaigns as well as sales, prospecting, and account management skills. In short, we’re looking for someone with a balance of a money-motivated sales mentality and analytical skills.
- Prospect for and on-board new residential solar lead vendors through their own efforts and by handling inbound inquiries.
- Perform daily outreach to new and existing lead vendors. Increase revenue through onboarding new accounts and optimizing existing business.
- Preparing performance reports on campaigns, ads, and placements and making adjustments based on a statistical analysis
- Analyzing key campaign performance and quality control metrics such as revenue per lead, cost per lead, margins, and lead volumes and providing recommendations to management.
- Researching new digital marketing offerings and tactics and providing recommendations to management.
- Communicating and collaborating effectively with management, operations, and sales staff as needed.
- Delivering results from a remote work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S. or B.A.) from a four-year college or university preferred
- Proficient in using MS Excel, and internet software applications. All-around digital literacy.
- Experience with online marketing, advertising, and affiliate marketing terminology a plus.
- Experience handling high-value vendor/partner relationships
- Strong communication, analytic, and problem-solving techniques
- Highly organized self-starter with the ability to prioritize and balance key objectives.
- Ability to work remotely under general supervision
- Available to attend two, 2-day conferences per year when applicable.
Sunrun is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Our commitment to Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging drives our ability to build diverse teams and develop inclusive work environments. At Sunrun, we believe that empowering people and valuing their differences will help us create a planet run by the sun for everyone.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!