Advertising Operations Manager at Amazon
Advertising Operations Manager, IMDb Monetization Program
Job ID: 2089526 | IMDb, Inc.
IMDb is the world’s most popular and authoritative source for movie, TV and celebrity content with a combined desktop and mobile audience of more than 250 million unique monthly visitors. IMDb sits at the intersection of the entertainment and technology industries inside the world’s most innovative and consumer-centric company.
IMDb is seeking a front-line leader with strong attention to detail to oversee worldwide advertising operations. This role will help IMDb scale premium advertising campaign processes, monitor and optimize key business metrics like pacing, budget delivered, makegoods, and operational weight, and manage the House ads program. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of online advertising, industry trends, and a collaborative mindset to work with myriad stakeholder teams around the world.
Key job responsibilities
- Identify system and processes opportunities to directly improve the customer experience for internal and external customers.
- Develop escalation path and partner with Amazon Ad Ops to streamline post-sales processes and tool integrations.
- Establish total operational weight for product portfolio and drive reduction goal to improve ease-of-doing business.
- Oversee product and campaign dashboards to ensure execution excellence globally.
- Support product management with testing, campaign support, and creative format development.
- Create troubleshooting guide and decision-tree to solve recurring issues.
- Manage internal House ad partnerships.
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $118k – 143k/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
- 3+ years experience in program or project management
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
- Experience in online advertising, eCommerce, and programmatic advertising.
- Experience leading multiple operations programs.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- 5+ years experience working directly in media, advertising, or entertainment.
- Passion for sales, operations, and online advertising.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Familiarity with Lean methodology, and passion for continuous improvement.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.