Admissions Manager at Mimo
- Remote job
At Mimo, we believe that coding can open doors to careers and opportunities like few other skills. That’s why we’ve rallied around the common goal of making coding universally accessible.
With the launch of cohort-based programs, we’re well on our way toward becoming the world’s largest tech school. To help millions more learn to code and eventually become developers, we’re now looking for an Admissions Manager to take our admissions process to the next level there are no limits!
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll lead and improve the admission process for our cohort-based program from start to enrollment, guaranteeing a high conversion rate through a stellar student experience.
- You’ll spearhead all communication with potential students and design a playbook for all communication from prospect to closure, monitoring key metrics to streamline the process non-stop.
- You’ll empathetically identify and understand the needs of our students and pair up with our marketing team to support students with insightful content and case studies.
You’ll thrive in this role if
- You enjoy engaging with people. You’ve successfully hit sales targets in the past and are eager to help us turn leads into students.
- You’re an avid learner yourself. You’re always looking to improve through student feedback and data insights. You’re comfortable sharing and receiving meaningful feedback.
- You’re a doer, not a dreamer. You’re not afraid of rolling up your sleeves to make things happen, trying new things that challenge the status quo, and being the first Admissions Manager on a team that will be built from the ground up.
- You’re a strong communicator. You’re ready to go the extra mile for our students, leveraging sales techniques to advise them and make them believe in their developer career path.
- You like to optimize. You can figure out where our process can be improved and where things could break, which involves trying things that don’t scale first. You turn them into something that does.
- You’re a remote-work advocate. You value asynchronous, written communication and can express yourself in a concise way.
How we work
- We are a distributed team, working between the Eastern Standard time zone and the European Standard time zone for collaboration.
- If you’re located outside of this time zone range and want to move to Austria, we’ll handle the work permit process, and cover travel expenses related to it
- If you prefer to work outside of your home, we offer a physical location in Vienna and co-working stipends in other cities
- We love working async and this means you get to set your own schedule.
Our global perks and benefits
- We have a remote-first mentality and give everyone a home-office budget.
- 25 days of paid vacation days in addition to your local public holidays, and paid sick leave.
- We sponsor team retreats throughout Europe and remote-friendly activities, like hack weeks and coffee breaks.
- To further develop yourself, make use of our $720 personal growth budget for books, conferences, courses, or anything else that supports your personal development.
- Your annual salary will range from $54k to $63k gross annually (or $69k to $80k for contractors). Your salary will automatically increase by 5% every year, no questions asked.
- The chance to build a world-class product, positively impact millions of aspiring developers, and be a virtual owner of the company with equity (phantom stock).
With the Mimo app, we’ve made it easy and fun for more than 15 million beginners to start coding on the go and build up their confidence to pursue a career in tech. From bite-size coding exercises to full-fledged projects, we’re helping our learners form a habit of coding and reach university-level learning outcomes. To help millions more learn to code and eventually become developers, we’re constantly growing. If you, too, want to make coding accessible to everybody, this is your opportunity to shape the future of tech education.
If this role and workplace culture sound like you, we can’t wait to hear from you!