Admissions Advisor – Inside Sales at Empowered Education
Title: Admissions Advisor (Inside Sales) – Remote
Location: Remote Remote US
Senior Inside Sales Representative (aka Admissions Advisor)
This is a virtual / 100% remote position (no required travel), with full employee benefits, based in the U.S.
Reports To: Director of Enrollment (Sales)
At Empowered Education | Functional Nutrition Alliance (FxNA), our mission is to disrupt the U.S. healthcare system and empower people to transform their lives through nutrition, lifestyle modification, and habit change. We are building the leading education platform that is helping transform lives by changing how we treat lifestyle diseases. We are a fully remote company with over 250+ employees.
The Senior Inside Sales Representative (aka Admissions Advisor) is a master of sales/enrollment with a true understanding of the art of sales and closing.
Our Admissions Advisors aim to connect and enroll prospective students who have expressed interest in our nationally accredited, 6-Month Become a Health Coach (BHC) or Full Body Systems (FBS) programs .
- BHC and FBS is a totally unique, life-changing education experience that teaches our students the cutting-edge art and science of habit change, lifestyle modification and nutrition.
- Our Admissions Advisors deliver value through sales conversations and connect with our potential students on a personal level.
- You’ll change lives in this senior sales role as you connect potential students with a new career and empower their future clients to get real, lasting results!
Since our prospective students typically have jobs, families and/or other obligations, many of the leads you’ll receive won’t be available during normal business hours. (e.g. some may only be available to speak at 8 am while others may only available at 8 pm).
We seek self-driven, experienced, sales professionals who thrive in working remotely from their home office and dont mind the extended work hours.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
FREEDOM: As a 100% virtual company, we allow you to do your best work from your home office. No commuting or travel!
MONEY: Earn six figures doing life changing work and use your sales and enrollment powers for good!. We offer a guaranteed base salary in addition to a competitive commission structure and bonus plans.
OPPORTUNITY:We are a fun, fast-growing, remote company with awesome people who love what they do! We have a talented and motivated sales team that enjoys working hard to meet their sales goals.
- Even though we’re 100% remote, we still need to collaborate regularly. As such, it’s vital that our Admissions Advisors are online, available and selling throughout the day
- Our sales team works an average of 55 hours per week, so you must possess the desire and enthusiasm to work the hours needed to meet your sales goals
- You love phone-based sales, and the thrill of closing the sale
- You enjoy flushing out objections and working fast pace to close sales
- You are motivated to earn six figures in a commission-based sales role with a guaranteed base salary
- You want to make a difference in humanity!
ATTRIBUTES OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- You have a minimum of 5 to 10+ years proven sales experience and documented success in commission-based roles
- You have a proven history of phone-based sales success working remotely from your home office
- You’re able to communicate and coach someone through their challenges and inspire them to take action despite their fears or roadblocks
- You’re a great listener, fast learner and enjoy selling over the phone
- You’re willing to work hard because this position is metrics and performance-based
- You have the ability to frame the enrollment/sales conversation as a powerful conversation to help someone bridge the gap from where they are to where they want to be
Closer: Closing sales leads is one of your primary strengths
Lead Management: You have exceptional lead management skills and are able to prioritize sales leads based on potential to close
Rapport: You are excellent at overcoming objections and are able to build immediate rapport with new leads.
Motivation: You are self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm, and are capable of working independently and as part of a team. You are motivated by commission-based income and are willing to expend the energy and time needed to achieve sales goals
Technology: You have solid working knowledge of online collaboration technologies & web tools (e.g. Zoom, Slack) and sales management tools & CRMs (i.e. Salesforce)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Your performance goal is based on successfully getting prospects to enroll in the Become a Health Coach (BHC) online course
- Assess potential applicants to determine if they would be a fit and enroll in our course
- Follow up on a high volume of requests and leads via phone, email or other communication channels for student inquiries relating to enrolling in our BHC program. (You must be someone who enjoys taking 75+ inbound/outbound phone calls from potential students)
- Qualify and advise potential students to help them make their next, best step forward on their health coaching journey using a sales conversation inside of a coaching experience
- Complete the enrollment process for new students
- Track and maintain sales progress, conversion and related reports on a weekly basis
ABOUT HEALTH COACH INSTITUTE
We are a dedicated and heart-centered team that is passionate about making the world a healthier, happier, more conscious place. It is our mission to work collectively to contribute to the student experience and our company culture. We celebrate, share and live Health Coach Institutes vision of doing what you love, with love and we are committed to working together as a team with mutual intention and purpose. We stand for living a passion-full life, striving to be the best version of ourselves, and for curiosity and learning in ever-expanding abundance. Most important, we stand together in support of our students as they step into the thrilling spotlight that is waiting for them.
Health Coach Institute is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!