Admissions Administrator at Antioch University
Online Admissions Administrator- Remote
Position open for 2 candidates.
The Online Admissions Administrator is the first point of contact and first impression prospective students will have of our College. This person needs to have a desire to help make a difference in people’s lives. Online Admissions Administrator will take incoming calls, and make outbound calls, texts and emails to/from prospective and reentering students. The Online Admissions Administrator plays a vital role in advising and assisting students with the pursuance of their educational goals. It is the Administrator’s responsibility to accurately assess and educate prospective students on our university, and its requirements. The goal is to recommend students for acceptance and enroll them into their chosen program of study. Adherence to company policies and procedures is a must and is crucial to follow the sales process and presentation at all times.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee and provide strategic guidance for inquiries / leads to achieve campus goals for the recruitment, enrollment, and retention of a diverse student body. This includes managing an active caseload of prospective and re-entry students and modeling Key Performance Indicator (KPI) achievement.
- Participate annually in the development of the enrollment goals for online programs.
- Build new and integrate current enrollment practices, processes and technology systems that deliver consistent and efficient service levels.
- In collaboration with Director of Admissions create a reentry pathway and process
- Carries out the planning, assigning and directing of tasks, assessing student enrollment journey, motivating, addressing challenges and resolving opportunities.
Enhance Operational Excellence
- Implement best practice in online admissions, document management, student relationship management and application review processes.
- Be knowledgeable of trends influencing enrollment and proactively address opportunities.
- Must be self-motivated to ensure ongoing training for enrollment management processes, federal and state updates, and new technologies.
- Recommend appropriate technologies to support enrollment functions.
- Provide continuous evaluation of processes and procedures at the end of each intake cycle with results being used to improve area operations, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers.
- Adheres to laws and regulations governing student recruitment activities.
Manage and Make Data-based Recommendations that Improves the Enrollment Journey and Retention.
- Analyze inquiry, applicant and enrolled student data for the development, implementation and evaluation of recruitment strategies
- Develop and maintain analytics to track effectiveness of campus and University initiatives.
- Convert data into reports and recommendations for action by University and campus leadership.
- Analyze productivity reports to assure accountability and achievement of university goals
Cultivate Customer Focus Culture
- Exceed customer satisfaction levels in the design of recruiting and admissions processes.
- Set high customer delivery standards for the AUO Admissions staff.
- Build customer confidence in systems and processes through open communication, continuous education and feedback.
- Over deliver service KPIs and report service satisfaction to all customers.
- Establish customer service metrics and feedback mechanism that capitalizes on University-wide tools and practices.
Build Strong Internal and External Strategic Relationships
- Articulate admissions policies and provide information to both internal and external constituencies
- Gain agreement with Director of Admissions, VC for Marketing and other stakeholders on recruiting and admissions execution and expectations.
- Participate on university-wide committees as requested and engage others in enrollment initiatives.
- Create and nurture external community and professional relationships.
- Work in collaboration and cooperation with leadership and academic divisions on campus.
- Plan and implement a strategic recruitment system to recruit students through other external outreach initiatives.
Measures of Success
The Online Admissions Administrator will be measured based on managing multiple complex responsibilities and initiatives in parallel to achieving results on time. Strategies to be set annually in collaboration with Director of Admissions and VC of Marketing.
- Commitment and Service – An essential component for success involves the commitment to be available for prospective students and provide them with best-in-class service. This includes excellent anticipation and responsiveness to student questions, consistent work attendance and punctuality, and accessibility to student needs. We strive to provide outstanding service to our potential students with the highest level of integrity. Additionally, administrators must be thorough in their follow up with prospective students and in response to assigned tasks and duties.
- Team Work – An integral part of the University and assists their peers and their supervisor in any areas, either proactively, or upon request. Teamwork is absolutely essential to ensure the high quality of service to our students.
- Product Knowledge – The administrator will be expected to have a deep understanding of the University academic curriculum, program offerings and understanding of the industry demands.
- Technical Acumen – The administrator will have access to leading edge customer management software applications and need to demonstrate fluency in utilizing these applications. At Antioch University everything we do is leading edge including our internal systems and processes and our graduate team embraces the opportunity to leverage cutting edge technologies as well as propose solutions for how we can constantly improve our processes and University.
Education, Qualifications and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Business Administration, Management, or equivalent degree preferred. Five (5) years of experience in higher education, including management preferred. Experience in admissions, sales or as an entrepreneur desired.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong sales record including consistently high conversion rates
- Ability to apply proper supervisor and management skills.
- Ability to interact with individuals at all levels throughout the campus.
- Proven skills with integrated recruiting management systems, strong interpersonal skills, and excellent communication skills coupled with knowledge of FERPA and proficiency in Excel and Word.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects while working in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated proficiency in application of practices and processes for enrollment and
- retention policies and practices
- Knowledge in recruitment of active and veteran military
- Utilization of current and enrollment management recruitment reporting technologies including, ImageNow, Datatel Colleague, and Salesforce
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Hours of Employment:
This is a full-time position. A work schedule will be established in consultation with the supervisor, “odd-hours” may be required.
This is a remote position. A specific location will be established with the supervisor prior to appointment.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!