Administrative Support Specialist at GWC Warranty
Title: Administrative Support Specialist
- Location: United States – Remote
As the Administrative Support Specialist for Sales Operations, you will serve as an essential partner to our leadership team, external partners, and employees that work for our various channels across the country. By managing everything from calendar and travel arrangements to expenses and meeting set-ups, this highly organized, endlessly resourceful person will ensure that nothing falls through the cracks. This person will assist with business performance reporting, event planning, field communication and various administrative tasks as needed. This person will work closely with related APCO internal department managers including, but not limited to, Learning and Development, Sales Operations, Financial Services, and our Agency channel.
- Ability to anticipate needs, look around corners and provide the highest caliber of administrative support with high attention to detail, organization and process
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism, confidentiality, discretion and judgment
- Expertly manage day-to-day scheduling, coordination, and meeting logistics of both internal and external meetings including but not limited to team meetings, all hands meetings, off-site meetings, virtual meetings and tools e.g., Microsoft Teams, GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, Google Hangouts and conference calls
- Coordinate intuitive, complex travel itineraries and manage expense reports
- Interact regularly and build relationships with all levels across the organization as well as with external partners and vendors
- Serve as a positive ambassador on behalf of GWC by consistently acting in a way that leaves people with a positive perception of the company while truly embodying our values
- Responsible for providing administrative support to Senior Management and Business Development Team
- Always upholds positive passion for the company and maintains a professional attitude and motivates employees
- Managing the work-flow process to ensure efficiency, accuracy and effectiveness through adherence to performance standards of all campaigns.
- 3+ years administrative experience in a corporate setting
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy and confidentiality
- Excellent time management, organization and multi-tasking skills
- Well-developed verbal, listening, and written communications skills
- Can handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Highly skilled in MS Office, especially Outlook, Excel and Power Point
- Experience in a Human Resources department a plus
We provide full-time comprehensive benefits packages to all of our employees including: Medical, dental, vision, paid company holidays, paid time off, paid community service day, wellness program, 401K with company match, referral bonuses, discounted gym membership and much more
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!