Administrative Partner at Facebook
- Remote, US
You can submit up to three job applications every 90 days. Be sure to apply for roles that strongly match your skills and work experience.
Facebook is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to support executives at Facebook. The person in this role will need to be a masterful problem-solver and an organizational force given complex calendaring and heavy travel planning. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills, and will be resourceful in building relationships across the larger Facebook ecosystem. This position is full-time.
Administrative Partner Responsibilities
- Coordinate internal and external meetings for multiple executives
- Manage hectic and complex calendars
- Prepare expense reports and purchase requisitions
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements
- Organize space planning and large offsite events
- General office duties as needed
- Build cross-functional relationships between departments
- 3+ years of experience providing administrative support to 1 or more executives
- 3+ years of experience coordinating travel logistics on behalf of 1 or more executives
- 3+ years of calendar management and expense report management experience for 1 or more executives
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects
- Experience with Microsoft Office
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!