Administrative Operations Support at Corridor Group
Administrative Operations Support
Corridor team members are part of an organization recognized as a leader in the home health, homecare and hospice industry. Corridor’s expertise, leadership and hands-on approach has made us a renowned partner to our clients.
Corridor’s success is due to the common values shared by all of our team members, focusing on customer intimacy, integrity, excellence, financial success, collaboration, and respect.
The Administrative Operations Support person will be primarily responsible for adding new client projects in Corridor’s ProDoc, assign consultants to projects, and providing reporting and monitoring of volumes and trends, quality client data, and consultant quality data. Working in a collaborative environment, this roll involves assisting in identifying opportunities and supporting efforts related to the standardization or reporting and data collection to support CDA and additional duties as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Responsible for maintaining and implementing recurring integral reporting to inform business leaders and strategic partners.
- Responsible for data extraction and monitoring of CDA projects that supports processes and could impact performance improvement opportunities missed.
- Collaboration with team members and management to prioritize business initiatives and information needs.
- Assist to develop and implement data collection systems and strategies that optimize efficiency, data quality and ease of access.
- Retrieve appropriate medical documentation pertaining to a specific assessment from various EMR systems or Corridor’s web portal. Upload the documentation into our proprietary web portal and into the MACs web portal to create a complete file pertaining to a specific assessment to obtain an affirmation for agency payment.
- Independently identify when to contact the agency in the event of missing or incomplete documentation necessary for packet preparation.
- Provide After Hours Support as needed.
- Ability to think industriously and streamline project processes and reporting communication between team members and service lines.
- Following the completion of an RCD (Review Choice Demonstration) submission, enter DCN and UTN (Unique Tracking Numbers) codes, date, status of record, and other necessary tasks pertaining to the assessment into the agencies EMR system.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following.
- Analytical – Synthesizes complex or diverse information; collects and researches data; uses intuition and experience to complement data; designs workflows and procedures.
- Business Ethics – Inspires the trust of others. Keeps commitments. Treats people with respect. Upholds organizational values. Works with integrity and ethically.
- Communications – Exceptional communication skills. Exhibits good listening and comprehension. Expresses ideas and thoughts in written form. Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally. Keeps others informed. Selects and uses appropriate communication methods.
- Continuous Learning – Assesses own strengths and weaknesses. Pursues training and development opportunities. Seeks feedback to improve performance. Shares expertise with others. Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- Customer Service – Displays courtesy and sensitivity. Manages difficult or emotional customer situations. Meets commitments. Responds promptly to customer needs. Solicits customer feedback to improve service.
- Project Management – Communicates changes and progress; completes projects on time and budget; coordinates projects; develops project plans; manages project team activities.
- Strategic Thinking – Adapts strategy to changing conditions. Analyzes market and competition. Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals. Identifies external threats and opportunities. Understands organization’s strengths & weaknesses.
- Technical Skills – Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; pursues training and development opportunities; strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; shares expertise with others.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities. Contributes to building a positive team spirit. Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views. Gives and welcomes feedback. Puts success of team above own interests.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Read, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Respond effectively to sensitive inquiries. Write speeches and articles using innovative techniques. Make persuasive presentations on complex topics to management, public groups and/or boards of directors.
- Work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Microsoft Office Applications – intermediate skill required.
- Fluent in Excel
- Experience in Tableau and SQL
- Technical expertise working with data models, and segmentation techniques.
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience using SSIS
- Experience in .NET or similar programming languages
- Experience with Medical informatics
Certificates and Licenses:
- 2+ years of analyst experience in a professional environment
- HIM (Health Information Management) background (preferred)
- No supervisory responsibilities.
- Work from home
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!