Administrative Coordinator at Vituity
Title: Administrative Coordinator (Remote – Nationwide)
Location: United States
Job Type: PERMANENT
Job Time: FULLTIME
Remote, Nationwide – Seeking Administrative Coordinator – Prefer candidate to be located in Central Standard Time Zone or Mountain Standard Time Zone.
Everybody Has A Role To Play In Transforming Healthcare
If you want to be part of changing healthcare to better serve patients, you are in the right place. With Vituity you will join a team of individuals dedicated to our culture of caring and work to develop and implement innovative solutions, while tackling some of the healthcare industry’s most challenging situations from the inside.
Join the Vituity Team. At Vituity, our core values matter. We embody a Culture of Caring by approaching every human interaction with compassion and heart. With a Servant Leadership philosophy, we focus on what we can accomplish when we put our patients and colleagues first. An Ownership Mentality means we all have mutual accountability to drive positive change for Vituity as a whole. Finally, our focus on Innovation enables all of us to re-imagine healthcare and bring about lasting change. Ultimately, we are unified around the common purpose of transforming healthcare to improve lives, and we believe everyone has a role to play in that. Help us shape the future of healthcare.
Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities at 450 practice locations across the country, serving 8 million patients a year. With Vituity, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Communicate any messages/inquiries/issues effectively, in a timely manner and professionally by showing sensitivity and respecting confidentiality. This includes both written and verbal communications with internal and external clients.
- Answer and screen phone calls in a professional manner; take messages and handle inquiries as appropriate.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for Regional Vice President including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-relative meetings.
- Prepare professional reports and presentations as directed by manager.
- Develop necessary supporting materials (e.g. manual, training modules, curriculum, etc.) to support the program. Evaluate impact of program in meeting the defined objectives of the program.
- Managing daily administrative duties with an emphasis on enhancing efficient workflow.
- Assist leadership with calendar support. Responsibilities could include internal/external meeting scheduling, reviewing calendars for conflicts, accepting/declining meeting on behalf of leaders, reminders of meetings and logistics and/or materials that may be needed.
- Make travel arrangements on behalf of leadership in accordance with policy.
- Initiate all follow ups for specific leadership initiatives. Responsibilities could include contract expiration, meeting action items, evaluation feedback, surveys, required education and compliance, and other related work.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations, and other documents.
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials.
- Conduct research, assemble, and analyze data to prepare reports and documents.
- Coordinate and/or staff meetings/events/conference calls as instructed by leadership. Responsibilities could include agenda preparation, presentations, staffing, meeting collateral, logistics, notes, action item follow up as necessary, etc.
- Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary.
- Support department team as necessary.
- Coordinate regional business development seminars (planning, coordination with corporate staff on mailings, hotels, pre-seminar and post-seminar follow-up), and attend seminars as directed to assist with registration and face-to-face contact with attendees.
- Utilize and enter data into all databases.
- Coordinate regional department activities as directed by manager.
- Maintain reporting, time and expenses, project status reports and budget reports.
- Collect and analyze data to produce weekly and monthly specialized reports.
- Coordinates the development of product materials and other documents as needed to enable successful delivery of service to the clients.
- Attend project meetings and take minutes.
- Supports a wide variety of special projects some of which may have organizational impact.
Required Experience and Competencies
- Prefer candidate to be located in Central Standard Time Zone or Mountain Standard Time Zone.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- 2 years of administrative or office support, administrative analyst, or project or department coordination/support role required.
- 3-4 years of increasingly complex administrative support & project coordination experience preferred.
- Ability to work independently with drive and initiative but also work well within a teamwork setting.
- Detail oriented, organized and flexible individual able to perform multiple tasks with varying priorities under conditions requiring speed and accuracy.
- General knowledge of administrative procedures and standard business office practices
- Must have strong customer service with client interactions both verbally and written.
- Strong analytical skills, creative conceptualization, collaborative management ability, and oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle detailed work accurately and quickly, work to deadlines on multiple projects, and to work as a team member in a collaborative and participatory manner, and to interact both in person and over the phone with a courteous and professional demeanor.
- Ability to use office equipment and automated systems/applications/software at an acceptable level of proficiency.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships as required by the duties of the position.
- Ability to read, understand and communicate in English sufficient to perform the duties of the position.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook skills.
- Required skills: Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Required skills: Proficiency in content authoring tool- Captivate; ability to create e-learning courses.
Even when you are traveling or working remotely, you are an important part of the Vituity Community. We offer plenty of opportunities to engage with other Vitans through a variety of virtual meet-and-greets, events and seminars.
- Monthly wellness events and programs such as yoga, HIIT classes, and more
- Trainings to help support and advance your professional growth
- Team building activities such as happy hours and holiday celebrations
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunities to attend Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) events including LGBTQ+ History, Dia de los Muertos Celebration, Money Management/Money Relationship, and more.
Benefits & Beyond*
Vituity cares about the whole you. With our comprehensive benefits package, we are mindful of what matters most, and support your needs of today and your plans for the future.
- Superior health plan options
- Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA, Life and AD&D coverage, and more
- Top Tier 401(k) retirement savings plans that offers a $1.20 match for every dollar up to 6%
- Outstanding Paid Time Off: Four weeks’ vacation, Paid holidays, Sabbatical
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Professional and Career Development Program
- EAP, travel assistance and identify theft included
- Wellness program
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives including LGBTQ+ History, Dia de los Muertos Celebration, Money Management/Money Relationship, and more.
- Purpose-driven culture focused on improving the lives of our patients, communities, and employees.