Administrative Business Partner at Cribl
Administrative Business Partner
- REMOTE, UNITED STATES
Cribl is a fast-growing, remote-first company with a mission to unlock the value of all observability data. At our core, we believe in shipping phenomenal products and doing good by our customers and communities. We provide our customers with a new and unprecedented level of observability, intelligence, and control over their real-time data. We’re backed some of the best VCs in the world, Sequoia and CRV, and our products are deployed in some of the largest organizations in the world processing 100s of TB and PB of IT & Security data, and managed by Site Reliability Engineers, System Engineers, and Technical Operations teams.
The Administrative Business Partner helps establish new—and improve existing—administrative systems and processes. The role is key to ensuring leaders are making the most of their time through planning, delegating, coordinating and managing their calendars. This role reports to the Chief of Staff and supports the VP of Sales and VP of Marketing.
- Coordinate internal/external meetings and oversee frequent travel plans, securing all ground and air travel, booking hotels, drafting daily itineraries, and additional travel tasks
- Display a high level of tact, diplomacy, and confidentiality when working on special projects as requested by the team; this may include research, project management, communications, analysis, and presentation preparation
- Support function-specific event planning, including assisting with celebrations, team off-sites, internal events, and meetings
- Triage inboxes and prioritize responses, ensuring fast response time to customers, employees, investors, and other key stakeholders
- Act as Cribl’s cultural ambassador and liaison, working with the leads to identify areas of need and leading processes to monitor company health and ensure the appropriate actions are taken when needed
- Strong project management skills with ability to manage multiple stakeholders and competing priorities across multiple organizations.
- Strong executive presence and communication, proven ability to influence and coach leaders, and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Possess a great deal of tactful judgement, initiative, and resourcefulness, flexibility, and problem-solving skills with the ability to see the big picture and “find a way”
- Displays strong especially when faced with changing responsibilities and competing priorities and can prioritize, delegate, then proactively follow up
- Proficiency with Google Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc)
- Education comes in lots of forms. Talk to us about how you can do this job.
- No fear! Speak your mind
- Good jokes, or maybe better, bad jokes
- A love for goats
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- 401(k) plan offered
- Parental Leave
- Professional Development and Career Growth
- Generous Vacation and Holiday Policy, including 2 Floating Holidays to use for holidays you observe
- Social Responsibility Employee Group that reflects our value-driven company culture
Diversity drives innovation, enables better decisions to support our customers, and inspires change for the better. We’re building a culture where differences are valued and welcomed. We work together to bring out the best in each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!