Administrative Assistant – Operations at ADTRAV Travel Management
Administrative Assistant – Operations
Level – Experienced
Remote Type – Fully Remote
Position Type – Full Time
Travel Percentage – Negligible
Job Shift – Day
ADTRAV Travel Management, founded in 1977, has over four decades of experience in managing corporate, government, vacation, group, meetings, and incentive travel programs across the United States. We have experienced steady growth throughout our history and are currently ranked as one of the top business travel management companies in the country.
The Travel Support Specialist will assist agents and management with various aspects of the reservation and reporting process. This position is a remote position.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist frontline agent and hold for vendors when appropriate allowing agent to quickly service clients
- Assist leadership with various duties to include but not limited to distributing emails, monitoring bright metrics, gating agents in support of SLA requirements, monitor queue work and distribute as appropriate
- Ensures that all Department Processes are properly documented and communicated
- Research weekly/monthly SLA reports when performance is below contract
- Support leadership with call monitoring objectives
- Distribute monthly agent scorecard results
Required Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent phone etiquette, customer service and presentation skills
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment with performance based metric responsibility
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, mainly Outlook, Excel and Word
Preferred Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
- Experience creating and maintaining information databases and trackers
This position is sedentary in nature, which requires very little to no lifting, pushing and pulling. The primary functions of this position include but are not limited to the ability to perform work utilizing a computer for extended periods of time. The ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time without leaving the work area is required.