Administrative Assistant III at Compassion International
Title: Administrative Assistant III
- Location: Remote – United States
- Hiring Range: $17.97 – $22.45
PLEASE NOTE: The hiring range applies to US-based employment and may be higher in certain US geographic locations.
This career level Administrative Assistant, while maintaining strict confidentiality, collaborates with teammates to perform high-level administrative work that directly advances the operations and objectives of the Global Leadership Office. This role will provide a full suite of skilled support functions to a large work group or highly skilled and specialized support; may directly support a director or senior director.
- Maintains a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ, maintains a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of Compassion, and faithfully upholds Compassion’s ministry in prayer.
- Acts as an advocate for children. Understands and advances Christ’s mandate to protect children. Raises awareness of the needs of children and takes active steps to help protect against neglect, abuse, and exploitation of children. Promotes the dignity, respect, positive treatment, potential of children in all circumstances. Encourages the involvement of others in helping children in need. Reports and appropriately supports responses to incidents of harm of children if they occur.
- As a seasoned team member, answers detailed questions, explain processes, and correspond with people concerning specialized information within the assigned department or work group.
- Performs skilled support work entering detailed electronic data, researching, retrieving, and formatting information and data requiring specialized knowledge of the assigned work group.
- Drafts and/or proofread records, documents, or forms and other correspondence, which may be confidential in nature. Often schedules major meetings, records meeting minutes, coordinates complex travel, welcomes and hosts visitors, and prepares agendas and itineraries.
- May perform light manual labor such as delivering office supplies, arranging chairs, and setting up refreshments or brochures and displays.
- Creates or coordinates data report creation, tracking, and dissemination for the department or work group supported.
- May communicate with staff in other countries to facilitate processing of information or work product, follow-up on accuracy and process compliance, ensure clear understanding between functions, as well as serve on project teams.
- May administer programs requiring subject matter expertise within the disciplines of the work group supported, as well as gathering, evaluating and reporting on data related to the assigned department or client departments.
- May order supplies or services, arrange for shipping or transportation, or provide other logistical services in accordance with standard practices and policies or trains other staff to accomplish these tasks. May provide document recording or authentication services as required.
- Accountable for supporting, upholding, and engaging in Compassion’s core Cultural Behaviors in all internal and external communication and relationships.
- High School Diploma Business Administration, Technology, or related discipline
- Fluent in Spanish
- Five years Experience working in an administrative position. Understanding or proficiency in the area supported may be required.
*Equivalent education, training and/or certification may be substituted for experience and education shown above
We will be excited if you have
- Fluent in French or other language(s) in addition to Spanish
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!