Administrative Assistant I, II at Anthem, Inc.
Remote Administrative Assistant I,II
Your Talent. Our Vision.At Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield, a proud member of the Anthem, Inc. family of companies, it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care. This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve.
Are you seeking a place to grow in a career? Do you want to make a difference? Where continuous learning and performance are rewarded?
Location: United States
Responsible for providing high-level administrative support to an individual or department.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Researches and verifies information pertaining to reports; prepares/tracks budgets; creates databases and analyzes moderately complex data.
- Supports projects by assisting manager/department, builds and maintains project plans, schedules and contributes to meetings to ensure project deliverables are met.
- Prepares correspondence and reviews documentation for conformance with internal policies and procedures.
- May maintain files, orders supplies, coordinates meetings and compiles and distributes meeting minutes.
- Handles travel arrangements and expense reports.
- May screen, handle or distribute incoming calls and complaints.
- Requires a HS diploma or GED; 4 + years administrative experience, or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2017 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. An Equal Opportunity Employer/ Disability/Veteran.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!