Administrative Assistant, Data Entry – Select states in PST or MST Timezones at High-Tech Professionals
Admin Assistant / Data Entry / Telephone
Job ID: 1553
Location: West Coast or Mountain Timezone
Key Skills: Data Entry, Telephone assistance, customer support, internet search
Location: West Coast or Mountain timezone
Type: Long-term contract (Part-time)
This is an Assistant position that involves data entry, telephone assistance, etc. This is an important role, yet part-time and great for stay-at-home care-taker or retired person wishing to supplement their income on a part-time basis. This position requires excellent computer skills. Compensation is hourly but at some point may include commissions for some sales assistance. This position will normally be just 2-5 hours per week but at times could require 10-15 hours per week. It will include data entry, entering resumes into our database, other data entry functions, and some telephone work. In the future it could include resume review and screening candidate applications.
Good communication skills are very important. This position offers a lot of flexibility allowing one to schedule their work in mornings, afternoons, evenings and/or weekends from their home at the hours that best fit and work around family or other responsibilities. But should be available at least part of the time Monday – Friday 8- 5 PM preferably west coast time.
- Must have home office setup with fast internet connection (cable) and fast computer. A slow computer will not work for data entry.
- Must be skilled in writing and have excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience with internet research, analysis and follow-up.
- Excellent data entry skills with high accuracy.
- Be able to work part-time (2-5 hours per week), but be able to increase hours to 10-15 or more hours per week on occasion.
- Should be available for from 8 to 5 Pacific time on a daily basis, Monday – Friday.
- Computer literate – knowledgeable of Microsoft Office including Outlook and MS Word, social media (LinkedIN), online searching (google, etc). Knowledge of boolean searches is a plus.
- Must be extremely bright and quick to pick up things
- Detail Oriented. This is a must!
- Highly organized
- Able to manage their own time on a flexible schedule
- The ability to make calls in the evening or on the weekend on occasion
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Responsible and reliable
This position is a telecommuting position where you will work out of your home office.
$15 per hour
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!