Administrative Assistant at Pearl Interactive Network
Location: Virtual, Anywhere in the U.S.
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to management working across multiple computer applications within MS Office Suite and several web-based applications. The Administrative Assistant will focus on producing high-quality deliverables.
- Status: Temp-to-hire
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Location: Virtual – OH resident preferred
- Prepares and analyzes various reports, documents, and presentations with a variety of software applications in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Complete data entry into customized software.
- Plans and arranges conferences, meetings and/or special events under general instructions from management; communicates arrangements to appropriate individuals.
- Prepares or directs preparation of minutes, notices, manuals, agendas and correspondence with all supporting documentation, requiring application of specialized knowledge of the assigned function.
- Answers, screen and transfers inbound phone calls, maintain electronic filing system.
- Handles requests for information and data.
- Resolves administrative problems and inquiries and prepare written responses to routine inquiries.
- Adheres to confidentiality and discretion as this role has access to confidential company information.
- Performing and coordinating clerical duties such as mass mailings, meeting minutes, disbursement of company mail, etc.
- Scheduling of appointments and maintaining and communicating schedule changes, etc.
- Data entry and maintaining tracking as needed.
- Providing a high level of customer service to internal and external customers.
- Prepares and modifies documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings, appointments and arrangements for management MS Outlook/MS Calendar.
- Prepares agendas for meetings and prepare schedules.
- 5+ years of Administrative Assistant capacity or equivalent supporting two to four individuals in an Administrative capacity.
- Intermediate to Advanced user of MS Outlook, Calendar, Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Experience with web based applications are ideal.
- Ability to type at least 40 wpm.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, multi-tasking skills & detail oriented.
- Ability to navigate multiple applications and learn company specific software.
- Ability to search and browse internet proficiently.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to quickly assess priorities and make adjustments as needed.
- Ability to maintain positive relationships and work well within a team both in-office and virtual team.
- Embrace our winning Pearl Culture which promotes our employees desires and efforts to serve our consumers, coworkers, clients and community by exhibiting our Pearl values of customer satisfaction, teamwork & family atmosphere, quality, respect, transparency and innovation.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Pearl management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Background Investigation, Drug Screening and Skills Assessment Required
Skills/Qualifications/Keywords: Action Oriented/Tenacity, Dealing with Ambiguity, Compassion, Customer Focus, Ethics and Values, Functional and Technical Skills, Informing, Integrity and Trust, Listening, Priority Setting, Problem Solving, People Skills, Supports Diversity, Professionalism, Organization, Team Oriented,Training, Customer Service, Coaching, Planning, Coordinating, Evaluation, Flexibility, Effective Communication
Benefits: Pearl offers employer paid employee medical coverage, basic life, paid time off, and holiday pay for benefit eligible employees. In addition, optional plans for Dental, Vision, Supplemental Life, STD and 401(k) are available to benefit eligible employees.
Pearl Interactive Network, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, genetics, or sexual orientation and gender identity.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!