Administrative Assistant at Grow My Team - GMT
at Grow My Team
Remote, Remote, United States
Depending on experience
The client is a New York City-based branded product agency. They design, source and manufacture merchandise, promotional products, and co-branded retail products. They also act as consultants and brand partners, and always have their customers’ goals and marketing plans in mind.
The client is looking for an Admin Assistant on a full-time capacity. The candidate will be responsible for doing bookkeeping tasks such as reconciliation, data entry into systems such as Quickbook Online, and can confidently communicate with vendors over the phone.
The ideal candidate should be efficient, quick on your feet, proactive, self-starter and confident.
A Day in the Life
- Bookkeeping – the reconciliation of UPS bills, bill entry every week, find missing issues on credit card accounts
- Data entry – entering bill information into Quickbooks Online and other software
- Communication with vendors and internal staff via phone – investigate and confirm any discrepancies on documents
- Noise-canceling headset
- High speed and reliable internet
- Updated PC or laptop running Windows 10/8 or Mac OS
- A quiet and comfortable workspace
- Minimum Internet speed of 10Mbps
- Digitally savvy and a tech enthusiast, willing to try and learn new platforms
- A backup Internet connection and computer
- At least 3 professional references
- Government-issued ID
- Police clearance or certification
The client has the ability to source almost any product you could think. Their biggest product categories are all forms of branded apparel, tote bags, duffel bags, water bottles, journals, umbrellas, pens, accessory bags, and cardboard boxes.
- Outstanding English verbal and written communication skills with a neutral accent
- Efficient and quick
- Software savvy and ability to follow processes. Tech-savvy.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive and efficient
- Must be amenable to work full-time (8 hours a day, 5 days a week) during US Eastern business hours – flexible working hours with an overlap to US EST business hours
- At least 2 years of experience in using Quickbooks Online
- Bookkeeping experience for at least a year
- Excellent phone handling skills
- Experience in administrative support
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience in CRM and other tools is an advantage but not required
The Future of Work
GMT is a global recruitment company changing the face of recruitment and staffing. Our headquarters are in Melbourne, Australia but we are truly global. We are all about connecting the best international talent with the best companies. We provide our talent with the flexibility of being able to work a home office with tailored hours for amazing companies. Our hourly rates are very generous and you become part of our unique community; a place to share ideas, connect and socialise and continually upskill.
NOTE: We highly encourage that you only apply for the role that best matches your skills in Grow My Team instead of applying for all the open roles to avoid delays in getting to best outcomes for you.
Due to regulations, we are unable to offer remote work to Australian citizens and residents.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!