United States, Remote
United States, Florida, Jacksonville, Deerwood Campus – Bldg 900
We are on a mission to help people and communities achieve better health. We believe good health should be easy to access and manage and as a result, are continually seeking innovative and creative ways to meet the needs of our customers by being at the forefront of the evolution of health care. At Florida Blue, we accomplish this by bringing together the brightest minds in health care, technology and innovation to develop teams built around respect, integrity, imagination, courage and excellence.
The Florida Blue IT team develops and manages next generation solutions, systems and assets that support this mission. Working in a collaborative, creative and fun environment, we offer technology professionals a wide range of opportunities to utilize and further develop their skills while helping people live healthier lives.
Required Work Experience
- 2+ years related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education. Experience Details:
- No supervisory/management experience required
- Required Education: High school diploma or GED
- Experience working with Microsoft Office products: (indicate Word, Excel or PowerPoint)
- Experience with Process monthly time and expense reporting
- Receive, screen and handle telephone calls, incoming mail/email, publications and other correspondence, much of which is confidential or sensitive in nature
- Coordinate conferences and meetings, maintain calendars and prepare materials such as presentations, spreadsheets and agendas
- Hiring Manager will indicate preferred skills
- Job Type: Experienced
- Schedule: Full-time