At Big Health, our purpose is to help millions back to good mental health. We do this by creating digital therapeutics: fully automated yet highly personalized programs that are scalable and clinically proven to work. Our programs harness the intimacy of the human voice and the power of animation to engage and entertain, while delivering complex concepts to help our users overcome their unique mental health challenges.
We are looking to increase our support super powers! As our Administrative Assistant you will work across teams and empower the company’s top leaders by offloading daily responsibilities and freeing up their time to focus on helping millions back to good mental health. Your work organizing time, creating order, and solving logistical problems will increase the productivity of the team and will be critical to Big Health achieving its goals. As a member of the Operations team, you will have a gusto for flawless execution behind the scenes and thrive in seeing the company operating as efficiently and effectively as possible.
We are hiring for this role to be remote and will require 20 hours per week.
As an Administrative Assistant at Big Health, you will:
- Eliminate calendar management for the leadership team
- Submit expense reports with almost zero support from executives
- Book and record all travel flawlessly with a mind to budget
- Add hours back to the day for our leadership team by supporting them in various ad hoc tasks and projects
- Serve as additional support to the Executive Assistant
In order to be successful in this role, you will need:
- At least 1 year of business administrative background specifically related to calendar management and travel booking
- Experience working remotely
- Excellent verbal & written communicator with a high attention to detail
- Motivated by executing in the short term
- Supreme time management and multitasking ability
- Customer service experience a plus! – we need someone with practice anticipating the needs of others and putting those needs first
Life at Big Health
- Join a diverse team of all backgrounds, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Autonomy over your work and freedom to input.
- Enjoy a clearly structured personal review and development program.
- Quarterly happiness survey that we use to ensure we’re creating a healthy and happy workplace for ourselves.
- Fund for spending on personal happiness
- Regular team and company events
- Generous vacation and maternity/paternity policy
- Competitive salary and equity package
More Background on Big Health
- Backed by leading venture capital firms, Index Ventures, Octopus Ventures, and Kaiser Permanente Ventures
- With offices in London and San Francisco, Big Health’s products are used by large multinational employers and major health plans to help improve sleep and mental health. To date, more than 12 million people across 60+ countries have access to Sleepio or Daylight