Administrative Assistant (Remote/Part Time)
- Part time contract
New Context is looking for an Administrative Assistant to help the Executive Assistant with the day-to-day flow of the company.
New Context is a rapidly growing cybersecurity consulting company in the heart of downtown San Francisco. Our group is made up of passionate professionals who take pride in our work! We value collaboration, creativity, autonomy and personal growth; empowering our people to do their best in every situation.
- Schedule, assign and perform duties for Executive Leadership Team.
- Manage external communications via email and telephone.
- Manage components of the Company Travel Program.
- Process daily incoming and email correspondences for Executive Leadership team
- Assist in planning, coordinating and marketing inter-company events and external conferences as needed.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Extremely well organized with excellent time management and follow-up skills
- Smart, proactive, problem solver
- Strong business acumen and excellent judgment regarding priorities
- Highly attentive to details and accuracy
- Self-motivated individual with high initiative, resourcefulness and the ability to work well independently in a small office environment
- Demonstrates ability to balance, prioritize and complete multiple urgent tasks independently
- Experience putting organizational processes in place a plus
- BS/BA degree, or commensurate experience
- 2+ years experience working in office administration
- Experience in a startup or fast-paced technology company is a plus
- Fluent use of online travel booking tools, GSuite, Photoshop, Powerpoint, Excel (exposure to other online tools used to facilitate administrative tasks is a plus)