Administrative Assistant at Medal.tv
Administrative Assistant – Remote
Medal.tv – Operations
Medal.tv is one of the fastest-growing consumer applications in gaming! Our users capture and share millions of videos every day. Our mission is to connect people by creating memories while they are physically apart!
We are an international fully remote team, where everyone works autonomously with the expectation that you can be available for team syncs in the same core hours (9:00 am and 12:00 pm PST). The exact times and days vary per team. We offer highly competitive compensation that is location and level-based.
Medal.tv is looking for an hourly full-time entry-level Administrative Assistant who is a multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. This opportunity is ideal for anyone who desires to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining proper priorities.
As an Administrative Assistant, your responsibilities will include administrative work such as onboarding/offboarding, tracking projects, organizing virtual team events, and working on ad hoc projects. The ideal candidate must be resourceful in seeking solutions, be proactive, and have the ability to handle multiple projects at one time with utmost attention to detail.
- Assist with onboarding /offboarding.
- Track Operations Projects.
- Plan and organize meetings, calls, and team events.
- Prepare and distribute communications to the team on various topics.
- Maintain ATS system.
- Scheduling meetings across multiple time zones.
- Take meeting attendance.
- Assist on special projects and events as necessary.
- Drafting and sending contracts.
- 2+ years experience in an administrative role.
- High technical proficiency in software tools such as Office 360 suite and Google Workspace.
- Impeccable organizational and time-management skills.
- Self-starting personality with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Agile and flexible in response to changing priorities and needs with the ability to pivot quickly.
- Pro-active mindset with a willingness to ask questions and improve processes.
- Exceptional attention to detail as well as ability to see the big picture.
- Demonstrated sense of confidentiality and discretion in your everyday work.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to function efficiently with minimal direction.
- Proficiency in Notion, Lever, Slack, and Discord.
- A passion for gaming.
- Experience in game or entertainment company.
- Experience working at a start-up or rapidly-growing company.
As a heads up, our typical process is:
- Phone screening
- Up to four interviews with different team members
- Reference checks
If you made it all the way here, include “gg” in your note and we will give you a virtual high-five when we talk!