Adjunct Professor at Focus EduVation
Adjunct Faculty – Online Adjunct Professors
We are looking for Adjunct Faculty to teach courses of all subjects, including vocational/technical, business, science, computer, engineering, academic, and many others. Online adjuncts eight, or ten-week asynchronous courses using a popular learning management system (LMS).
As an online adjunct faculty member, you’ll provide instruction incorporating innovative teaching methodologies, cutting-edge technologies, and other industry trends reflecting advancements in your discipline. If you are highly motivated and passionate about teaching exceptional quality instruction online, we’d like to hear from you.
- Managing an online classroom environment where students feel comfortable participating and learning.
- Answering students’ questions and providing feedback on assignments or essay drafts.
- Grading assignments and assessments.
- Facilitating online discussions.
- Preparing students for assessments and providing helpful performance feedback.
- Providing extra support to students who require it during scheduling consultation times where questions and concerns can be voiced.
- Recommending additional readings or advice to students as required.
- Creating and providing course content may be required.
- A master’s degree in the relevant academic or vocational field is preferable.
- Experience as a college/university adjunct professor is preferable.
- Superb interpersonal, observational, and communication skills.
- Patience, understanding, and empathy.
- Good analytical and organizational skills.
- Job Types: Part-time, 1099 Opportunity
- Schedule: Monday to Friday and Weekends
- Work Location: Fully Remote
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!