Adjunct – Online – College of Doctoral Studies – Dissertation Chair
Make a Difference at Grand Canyon University
Shape the bright futures of Grand Canyon University students as an online adjunct faculty member for the online division in the College of Doctoral Studies, which offers programs tailored toward the interests of our students, including: Doctor of Education in Organizational Leadership, Doctor of Business Administration, and Doctor of Philosophy in General Psychology. Specializations are offered that respond to the needs of a global society.
As an adjunct faculty member, you’ll provide program instruction in an online format, incorporating innovative teaching methodologies, cutting-edge technologies and other industry trends reflecting advancements in your discipline. If you are highly motivated and passionate about teaching exceptional quality instruction, we’d like to hear from you.
- Manage dissertation committee members and methodologists
- Provide oversight to the doctoral learner and the required dissertation processes and procedures
- Support processes and procedures for providing quality dissertations
- Facilitate the IRB process supporting doctoral learner research
- Maintain records and updates as required by the college for each learner, including the dissertation management system
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
- Doctorate from a regionally accredited institution is required.
- Publication record of at least three non-dissertation articles in peer-reviewed journals.
- At least three years of post-doctorate experience in higher education.
- Demonstrated experience supervising and mentoring doctoral students.
- Demonstrated research design and methodology experience.
- Academic conference presentation experience desired.
- Experience working in a virtual team environment desired.