Adjunct Faculty in Strategic Planning for Database Systems at Strayer University
Adjunct Faculty in Strategic Planning for Database Systems – Online (Part-Time)
- Remote / Nationwide
Provides quality education and maintains high standards of academic excellence in teaching assigned courses in discipline. Conducts office hours as assigned.
Are you looking for a rewarding career where you can change lives? Strayer University is seeking a dynamic Adjunct Faculty member to join our academics team. We are currently in search of a passionate professor for an online Computer Information Systems (Strategic Planning for Database Systems) class for the upcoming Fall quarter, starting October 5, 2020. Our classes are on a 12-week quarter schedule.
Strayer Adjunct Faculty are not just instructors, they are also coaches and mentors. Our faculty members strive to ignite a life-long love of learning in our students, and to be flexible with their diverse learning styles. We believe in a strong faculty-student relationship and building a community in the classroom.
NOTE: Applications must include copies of unofficial transcripts to receive full consideration.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Teach courses assigned from a pre-designed curriculum and utilize your professional expertise to provide high quality instruction
- Enhance the strength and effectiveness of the curriculum by infusing technology into it, to include videos and social media.
- Utilize online learning platform (Blackboard) to enrich the student learning experience
- Be available to students via email, phone, text and office hours to ensure students receive quality feedback in a timely manner to support their academic success
- Experience teaching at a college level, preferably with adult learners
- Adhere to university policies and procedures
- All degrees must be conferred and from an accredited institution to be considered
- Doctorate in Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- CIW-DDS Certification, required
- Effectively communicate with all levels of the university
- Manage potentially stressful situations in a professional and ethical manner
- Mobility within the office, including movement from floor to floor
- Must be able to lift one (1) pound
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!