Adjunct Faculty – Counseling Education and Supervision at Chicago School of Professional Psychology
Adjunct Faculty – Counseling Education and Supervision
The position is for an Adjunct Faculty member for the CACREP-accredited Online Clinical Mental Health Counseling (CMHC) program within the Online Counselor Education Department. This position reports to the Associate Department Chair of Counselor Education.
- Teach no more than 22 credit hours over the course of a calendar year.
- Teach contracted online courses within the department.
- Adhere to all ethical standards, state laws, and international regulations.
- Demonstrate a commitment to supporting diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Act in a way that embodies the mission, vision and values of The Chicago School and the CMHC Online program.
- Understand and demonstrate best practices related to clinical training in Counseling.
- Pursue excellence in instruction
- Strong commitment to working as part of a faculty team
- Optional participation in the Counselor Education Online department meetings.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Maintain a professional demeanor and conduct oneself in respectful and ethical manner.
- Communicate ideas and information effectively in both verbal and written form.
- Manage one’s own time and the time of others effectively.
- Demonstrate and apply telehealth knowledge skills.
- Demonstrate ability to motivate, develop, and direct students through coursework and telehealth modalities.
- Experience teaching in an online environment.
- Licensed as a LPCC, LPC, or LMHC at time of hire and have held a counseling related license continuously for a minimum of 2 years.
- Preferred certification in Board Certified Telemental Health provider (BC –TMH) or willingness to pursue certificate at the time of hire.
- Hold a Doctorate in Counselor Education and Supervision from a CACREP accredited program.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!