Adjunct – Counseling at Grand Canyon University - GCU
Adjunct – CNL-624: Counseling Practicum – Online – College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Part time
Make a Difference at Grand Canyon University
Shape the bright futures of Grand Canyon University students as an online adjunct faculty member for the online division in the College of Humanities and Social Sciences, which provides a job focused education. The college features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
As an adjunct faculty member, you’ll provide program instruction in an online format, incorporating innovative teaching methodologies, cutting-edge technologies and other industry trends reflecting advancements in your discipline. If you are highly motivated and passionate about teaching exceptional quality instruction, we’d like to hear from you.
- Responsibilities include equipping students with the required skill set, facilitating classroom discussions, assessing student performance and preparing students to be successful leaders in their chosen profession.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement, and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
- Doctorate in counselor education and supervision
- Independent, state-issued counseling license
- Two or more years as an independently licensed counselor
- Maintain an active membership in a recognized counseling association and evidence of counseling advocacy and/or research or scholarly experience preferred.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!