Accounts Receivable Clerk at Coyle Hospitality Group
Accounts Receivable Clerk
The role of the accounts receivable clerk may evolve as business needs change. The primary responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to the following:
- Advanced knowledge of Quickbooks Online
- Send accurate invoices for evaluations, including set client fees plus audited reimbursable expenses
- Convert foreign funds to USD
- Client correspondence in a professional manner
- Create detailed PDF backup documentation with all reimbursable expenses included; advanced PDF skills and software required to embed links, images, etc.
- Monitor general company accounting inbox daily; forward and/or handle messages promptly
- Import invoices from CHG platform to Quickbooks using TransactionPro importer app
- Collections of past due amounts; monitoring account aging, sending regular statements, email correspondence, and phone calls
Additional tasks as needed:
- Reconciliation of monthly revenue
- Communication with editing and finalizing staff to verify reimbursements
- Innovate role to bring advanced productivity and accuracy
- Good listener and fast learner
- Speed and accuracy high volume of invoices
- Strong attention to detail
- Home office setup is required
- MS Office, advanced Excel skills, Adobe, and QBO capability and experience required
- Strong math skills and ability to convert currencies, calculate deductions, and verify reimbursements
Hourly position commensurate with experience. Benefits may include medical insurance and paid holiday/vacations.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!