Title: AR Associate – Agent Collections
Location: Anywhere In The U.S.
The Accounts Receivable Associate’s primary responsibility is to increase the collections effort of outstanding Agent Receivables.
- Confident and professional phone skills to collect past due Agent invoices.
- Ability to keep Agent interactions professional, positive and quickly to the point.
- Ability and willingness to escalate past due items to the appropriate Manager for resolution.
- Ability to communicate with outside groups including Brokers, Agents, MLS groups, etc.
- Daily reporting of efforts and results.
High School Diploma/GED required
- 2+ years of experience in accounts receivable and collections
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with Google Suite strongly preferred
- Ability to pick up on new technology easily required
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required