Accounts Payable Specialist at Boutique Air
Accounts Payable Specialist
- Department: Finance
- Reports To: Controller
- Location: Remote
We are a fast-paced travel company seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist.
- Receive, review, verify, and process vendor invoices on a daily basis.
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments.
- Apply expenses to accounts/cost centers by recording entries.
- Review and apply credit card transactions to proper GL accounts.
- Audit and reconcile credit card transactions for month end closes.
- Track expenses and process expense reports for employee/customer reimbursements.
- Reconcile vendor statements and assist Controller in processing vendor 1099 forms on an annual basis.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting & Finance preferred
- Team player & willing to go above and beyond
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!