Accounts Payable Lead at The Constant Company, LLC
Accounts Payable Lead
Finance & Accounting
The Constant Company, LLC, the creator of Vultr, is a rapidly-growing cloud infrastructure provider with more than 25 global data center locations and counting. Constant’s flagship product, Vultr® is a favorite among developers, serving over 1.5 million customers with flexible, scalable bare metal, cloud compute, and cloud storage solutions.
Our Accounting team at Constant is looking for an Accounts Payable Lead. This is your opportunity to join a growing team in a globally diverse and expanding company, leaving your mark on Constant and the future of Cloud Infrastructure.
What you will take on:
- The Accounts Payable Lead is Responsible for activities and operations in the accounts payable function of the organization, which includes various international entities and subsidiaries
- Accounts Payable Lead will work with various departments to ensure month-end closing, AP payments, invoice coding, and proper reporting
- Work closely with the Senior Manager in managing the general accounting functions, including, but not limited to: accounts payable, , banking, accounts receivable, Income Statement Review and full cycle AP processes.
- Ensures timely payments of vendor invoices and maintains accurate financial records and control reports alongside ensuring proper GL Classifications/ account coding
- Work with vendors to resolve issues proactively and achieve corporate objectives
- Assess and improve current AP practices , procedures and controls
- Develop AP staff by setting goals, monitoring performance, and being a strong team leader
- Review and approve contracts weekly with the Senior Accountant for accuracy and completeness
Our new team member will need:
- The ideal candidate will have 5+years of experience in a similar role and must have strong Excel skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and organizational skills as well as great communication skills – verbal/written
- Detailed oriented and takes initiative , process driven
- Knowledge in Bill.com preferred but not required
- Previous experience with Global AP and process automation a positive
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Accounting
Competitive Compensation and Benefits which include:
- Remote and flexible working environments
- Make an impact at a growing company – here you are not just a number!
- Medical 100% paid for employee coverage
- Dental / Vision 100% paid for employee and dependents
- 401(k) plan that matches 100% up to 3% of your annual compensation
- Looking to grow? Continuing Education Reimbursement of $1,000 each year!
- PTO Bank Plan + Rollover + 8 holidays + 1 Floating Holiday of your choosing!
- $500 first year remote office setup + $100 quarterly each year after
- Monthly internet reimbursement up to $75
- Anniversary Bonus
Salary Range: $60-65K
This salary can vary based on location, years of experience, background and skill set.
Vultr is committed to an inclusive workforce where diversity is celebrated and supported. All employment decisions at Vultr are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.