Accounts Payable Analyst
- New York, NY
Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, our mission is to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch, at home. With offices all over the world, we deliver delicious meals to millions of customers, worldwide.
HelloFresh is one of the top three largest companies to come out of Europe over the past four years– we are now active in nine markets, and on three continents.
Accounts Payable Analyst Job Description:
*This is a Remote Opportunity, with some sporadic travel to NY HQ, every few months*
- Perform day to day management of all payment cycle activities and provide efficient client service
- Keep track, process and reconcile payments and expenditures, including purchase orders, invoices, statements, checks, refund requisitions etc., in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Handle full-cycle invoice processing, vendor reconciliations, and closing procedures
- Ensure correct approval, sorting, coding and matching of invoices/receipts
- Liaise with internal and external clients
- Regularly tabulate data and compile necessary reports
- Continuously improve payment processes
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- 5+ years of accounts payable or general accounting experience
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office (especially MS Excel)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail (analytical mindset)
- Ability to work remotely
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.