Accounting Manager, Corporate Operations at Naylor Association Solutions
Accounting Manager, Corporate Operations (Remote)
- Job Location: US
- Type: Regular Full-Time
We are currently looking for an Accounting Manager to oversee Corporate Operations focused on the general ledger, Reporting, and overall efficiencies in productivity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned as needed/necessary.
- General Ledger
- Supervise daily, weekly and monthly general ledger accounting functions, including all balance sheet reconciliations
- Coordinate with Assistant and Division Controllers to reconcile subsidiary ledgers to trial balances on a monthly basis
- Investigate and resolve or escalate any non-standard GL transactions
- Assist with annual corporate audit to ensure accurate, on-time reporting at year-end
- Prepare, review, and analyze monthly financial statements (balance sheet, cash flow, income statement) to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Prepare and review weekly cash flow reporting
- Responsible for clean hand-off of all financial statements for external distribution and provide assistance with variance analysis
- Assist with development, implementation, and execution of goals, policies & procedures, KPIs, and operational reporting for Accounting Department
- Assist with creating workflows and system efficiencies to improve corporate and departmental productivity
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree and/or CPA a plus
- 6+ years relevant experience
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners
- Experience with enterprise-level accounting systems, databases, and reporting tools, Epicor and Concur experience a plus
- Comfortable managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to make complex and time-sensitive decisions in the best interests of an organization
- Proficient with MS Excel, Word, Power Point
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!