We are looking for an Accounting Manager with exceptional analytic and interpersonal skills to lead our accounting group.
Job Title: Accounting Manager
Department: Finance and HR
Brief Company Description:
Inspirage is the integrated supply chain specialist firm solving business critical challenges from design to delivery. We deliver end-to-end consulting and implementation solutions that link Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Product Lifecycle Management, Supply Chain Management and Logistics Management. Inspirage partners with their customers to break down information silos and optimize performance to accelerate innovation, fuel growth, and achieve operational excellence.
Inspirage is a Platinum level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) and has been recognized by Oracle with numerous awards, including Oracle Excellence Award for Specialized Partner of the Year in 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 and 2014. Headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, the company has global presence with offices in North America, Europe, Middle East, and Asia.
- Manage day-to-day accounting operations including GL, Billing and Collections, A/R, A/P, project cost accounting, and Revenue Recognition in the professional services-consulting industry.
- Manage an accounting staff of 6+ people. This includes development, recruiting and training as needed.
- Manage the month-end and year-end close process
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven experience as an accounting manager
- 8+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures for the professional services/consulting industry
- Experience creating financial statements as well as general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Working knowledge of Oracle Cloud Financials (Fusion) or other first-tier software
- Experience with multi-currency accounting is a plus
- Integrity Adherence to business’ ethical principles; demonstrated honesty and courage
- Intellectual Curiosity A demonstrated interest in personal and professional lifelong learning and development
- Planning Planning and prioritizing work to manage time effectively and to accomplish priorities
- Interpersonal Skills Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others
- Commercial Orientation Ability to identify market opportunities and the effective implementation of strategies for improved financial performance for the short and long-term
Inspirage offers competitive compensation and benefits package that is comparable to the best in the consulting industry. This package includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance that begins on your date of hire and includes dependents
- Company-paid life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability coverage
- 401K program with generous employer contribution
- Paid vacation and holiday time