Title: Accounting Clerk
Robert Half Finance has an immediate need for a talented Mortgage Lender. The day-to-day operations of this role include, evaluating credit and financials, engage with customers and clients to determine loan needs, prepare loan proposals and process loan applications and documentation.
The Mortgage Lender is a full-time opportunity and is situated in the Troy, Michigan, area but allows you to work remote or anywhere in the world where there is a bank available.
What you get to do every single day
- Complete loan contracts
- Advise clients on loan policies and restrictions
- Maintain and update client account records
- Coordinate with team to meet scheduled closing dates
- Submit loan applications and documentations to underwriting in a timely manner
- Maintain compliance with local, state, and federal laws
- Interview loan applicants
- Advise borrowers on financial status and payment methods
- Perform any and all other duties as needed
- Bachelors degree in finance, economics, or related field; masters degree preferred
- Certification by Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) and American Bankers Association (ABA); certified financial marketing professional (CFMP), certified lender business banker (CLBB), and certified trust and financial advisor (CTFA), preferred
- Mortgage loan officers must be licensed as a mortgage loan originator (MLO)
- State loan officer license from the National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS)
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal loan regulations
- Strict adherence to company financial policies and processes
- Experienced at compiling and following policies and processes
- Able to analyze financial records and transfer data
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world’s leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we’ve been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don’t take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune magazine’s list of “World’s Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888-490-5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $100000 – 150000/year
Location: Troy, MI
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Reference: 02250-0011030619
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting & Finance