Accounting Associate at Zotec Partners
Title: Accounting Associate
- Location: United States
- Classifications: Remote Full-Time
Transforming the healthcare industry isn’t easy. But when you build a team like the one we have, that goal can become a reality. Our accomplishments can’t happen without our extraordinary people the men and women across the country who make up our diverse Zotec family and help make this company a best place to work.
Over 20 years ago, we started Zotec with a clear vision, to partner with physicians to simplify the business of healthcare. Today we are almost 900 employees strong and we continue to use our incredible talent and energy to bring that vision to life. We are a team of Innovators, Collaborators and Doers.
We’re seeking an Accounting Associate to join us.
As an Accounting Associate, you will be responsible for a variety of clerical accounting tasks in support of the Practice Management Department.
What you’ll do:
- Manage workflow to ensure all accounting transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Perform daily accounting department operations and data entry processing
- Reconcile bank statements
- Administer proper general ledger coding of transactions
- Process accounts payable and accounts receivable transactions
- Process payroll and reimbursement transactions
- Research and professionally communicate with appropriate audiences
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Prepare filings such as Federal Forms 1099/1096 and tangible property tax reports
- Reconcile payroll tax filings to general ledger activity
- Identify and resolve discrepancies
- Respond to routine client and management inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Participate in professional development activities
What you’ll bring to Zotec:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; associate degree in accounting preferred
- 5 or more years of accounting and financial administration experience
- Ability to work with computerized accounting programs, spreadsheets and applications
- Ability to work with scheduling and time tracking program
- Ability to work with outside providers and clients
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!