Accounting & Operations Analyst-FIN0001HH
Under broad supervision oversees the accounting and the operations functions including but not limited to compliance reporting and systems.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs a combination of duties in accordance with departmental guidelines:
- Performs accounting activities requiring an understanding of general accounting principles and may include but are not limited to preparing journal entries checking supporting entries account reconciliation account reporting and/or cost accounting analysis.
- Applies accounting techniques and standard practices to the classification and recording of financial transactions.
- May identify compliance tax and other regulatory issues and work with other internal resources to resolve them.
- Prepares financial and other operational reports for management.
- Processes and maintains documentation which may include agent/agency contractual maintenance licensing requirements or commission payouts/W-9s.
- Works with others in the organization to monitor maintain and update processing systems. Works with technology group to resolve systems issues.
- Manager or above
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- General knowledge of corporate accounting/finance and tax practices procedures and principles as they relate to the organization business unit and industry.
- Knowledge of GAAP and statutory accounting principles.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with staff at all levels.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other business-related software systems including processing systems and applications.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in accounting finance or business.
- Minimum of three years related experience.
Job: Finance and Accounting
Primary Location: United States
Organization: WWO – Operations