Accounting and Billing Coordinator at Treliant
Accounting and Billing Coordinator
Type Full-Time Employee
Treliant is a global consulting firm serving banks, mortgage originators and servicers, FinTechs, and other companies providing financial services. We are led by practitioners from the industry and the regulatory community who bring deep domain knowledge to help our clients drive business change and address the most pressing compliance, regulatory, and operational challenges.
We provide data-driven, technology-enabled advisory, implementation, and staffing solutions to the regulatory compliance, risk, financial crimes, and capital markets functions of our clients.
Founded in 2005, Treliant is headquartered in Washington, DC, with offices in New York, London, Belfast, Northern Ireland and d, Poland. For more information visit www.treliant.com.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Accounting and Billing Coordinator to join our growing Finance team. This role is 100% remote and will be directly responsible for the preparation of financial and operating results for the firm and its business units, as well as client invoicing.
- Maintain all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP standards and regulatory requirements
- Complete monthly client billing and manage accounts receivable
- Perform accounting tasks in the organization including: recording journal entries, reconciling bank accounts and preparing other supporting documentation
- Prepare monthly financial statements, including business unit profitability analysis
- Ensure compliance with the US GAAP reporting, system of internal controls, transaction processing and safeguards of resources
- Analyze profitability for the firm on a weekly, and monthly basis, providing insights into trends and/or issues.
- Liaison with the company’s external auditors for interim and year-end audit work
- Perform ad-hoc analyses and reports
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Knowledge of US GAAP requirements
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant or applicable work experience
- Experience with Aderant strongly preferred
- Extreme proficiency in using the Microsoft Office Suite, especially excel
- Strong organizational skills in combination with the ability to multitask on a number of simultaneous tasks
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team orientation for planning, time management, and collaboration in a remote environment
- Proactive with a forward-thinking attitude
Treliant offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefit package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. In addition to a competitive base salary, candidate is eligible for incentive pay as well as a full range of health benefits, vacation plan, and 401k plan.