Account Supervisor at Swift
Who we are looking for:
You are extremely skilled at building and cultivating relationships with a variety of stakeholders. You’re passionate about the industry and keep current on emerging trends always with an eye to how it impacts your clients’ business. The Account Supervisor at Swift is ultimately responsible for client satisfaction and the integrity of the work our team delivers. As an Account Supervisor you own aspects of the client relationship and can seamlessly transition from strategic conversations to financial forecasting and budget tracking.
What you’ll do:
- Develop | Develop and maintain trusted and successful relationships with assigned clients, understanding their business needs and objectives and ensuring Swift work meets those goals.
- Translate into Action | Translate the client’s vision into business requirements and work with the internal strategy and creative teams to produce strategic recommendations and project outlines.
- Process | Plan all assigned engagements including deliverables, schedules and budgets by managing the workflow process with support from project management.
- Client | Serve as a point of escalation for all client-related issues for assigned clients and make decisions that act in the best interest of Swift and our clients.
Who you are:
- A Builder | Entrepreneurial attitude coupled with a strong business acumen. Ability and appetite to bring people together. Innate ability to marshal people and create gravity around ideas.
- Open and Collaborative |Navigates strong collaboration between people, processes and systems. You bring team spirit and engaged collaboration.
- Optimistic and resilient | You are not afraid to dig in and figure out how to work around problems. You take care of yourself and your team.
- Organized and Detail-Oriented | You can think big picture, but can also be meticulous about even the smallest details of a program.
What you’ll need:
- 4+ years of experience in an agency environment; demonstrated impact on communication and digital strategy for major clients.
- Additional experience on the client-side a plus.
- Deep understanding of both effective integrated creative campaigns, and the social media landscape.
- Proven ability to lead, manage, mentor and collaborate in a team-oriented workplace.
- Strong public speaking skills and presentation skills.
- We are currently open to candidates that are looking to work remotely in the United States or flexibly near our office in Portland, Oregon.
Who we are:
Swift is a strategic creative agency that lives and breathes digital, leading brands forward with a groundbreaking combination of insights and ideas. We are hyper-focused on delivering campaigns that get results. Our client roster includes Gatorade, Google, PayPal, Venmo, and TikTok.
We aim to build an inclusive culture where differences are used to inform better creative, strategic and business decisions. We actively seek diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education and ways of thinking. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
Swift is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees regardless of race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age or disability. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!