Are you ready for a challenging and rewarding sales career? At RestaurantZone, we are looking for Star Performers who are ready and energized to build a book of business in partnership with us. We are seeking exceptional inside sales individuals who enjoy and have experience closing service contracts over the phone or Zoom!
About Our Company:
RestaurantZone is one of the fastest growing national recruiting agencies in the hospitality/restaurant space. We are a research based retained recruitment agency & hybrid tech company that focuses on key roles for restaurants and hospitality. RestaurantZone has been featured in National Restaurant News and Total Foods Service Magazine and has worked with reputable brands like Red Lobster, Sbarro’s, McDonalds, Cracker Barrel, Google, and Facebook. We are the cutting edge of recruiting with tech savvy recruiters with over 30+ years experience working on the team. We have hundreds of jobs to fill and growing! Our recruiters work the entire country and focus on all major locations including Los Angeles, San Diego, New York City, Miami, Atlanta, Washington DC, Houston, Las Vegas, Denver, and more!
What’s in it for you:
- Tired of commuting to work? Yup—all of our employees work from home. Remote opportunity!
- Competitive Salary + Above Market Commissions + Performance Bonus + Health Stipend + Perks. Hungry for more? We got you.
- You’ll receive inbound warm leads daily—that’s right, you’ll get to connect with successful business owners and executives.
- Want to lead a team as a sales manager? We’ll carve out a super clear path for your career progression.
- Incredible training program/mentorship/coaching—hit six figures with ease.
- Join a culture of creative performers—Data shows 99% of our employees love working at RZ!
What we’re looking for:
- 2-5 years of B2B sales experience in recruiting & service-based industries.
- Previous experience working in the restaurant/hospitality space is a plus.
- Results-oriented, emotionally intelligent, savvy with technology. You are comfortable navigating multiple computer programs at one time.
- You have the perfect home-office which includes being free of distractions and background noise.
- Ability to build rapport, strong attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive mindset! Get fired up—Negativity, entitlement, mediocrity, or excuses will not be tolerated.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org