Account Manager, Mid-Market at Chili Piper
Account Manager, Mid-Market
Chili Piper is a B2B SaaS startup. Our product helps clients turn inbound leads into qualified meetings instantly, helping revenue teams connect to buyers faster. Think Calendly. Except way better. Way more powerful. And with customers like RingCentral, Airbnb, Square, Intuit, Spotify, Twilio, and many other cool logos. We’re growing fast. And we don’t mean that in the cliche way. We are sitting on a fresh round of funding, and are ready to take over the world (in the most civil and appropriate way possible, of course).
Chili Piper is looking to grow out our team with a focus on providing mid-market customers high-value resources to ensure they’re successful. As a mid market Account Manager, your primary responsibility will be to ensure that our customers are getting everything they need to make the most of their investment with Chili Piper. On a day to day basis, you will be working with customers and work in tight partnership with the Customer Success team to:
- Facilitate setting outcomes and measurable objectives with the Customer
- Hold Customer and Chili Piper accountable to delivering against success criteria
- Engage across the Customers organization and works cross-functionally within Chili Piper to identify opportunities and risks, and present recommendations & solution
- Ownership for outcomes including risk management and mitigation, customer’s value realization, and Customer & Chili Piper’s mutual success
What You’ll Do
- Renew/expand the contracts of our largest mid-market customers through great relationship building and value-add throughout their lifecycle with us
- Create expansion opportunities within different geographies/business units, additional sales seats, and new products
- Define and review the success criteria with your customer to ensure they’re performing as expected on a regular basis.
- Leverage sales management tools like Salesforce and Salesloft to track sales activities
- Sell to key decision makers within mid-market organizations between 51-1000 employees. You must establish strong partnerships with procurement teams, legal teams, and security teams in addition to the primary decision makers in sales, customer success, and marketing departments.
- Identify customers at risk and provide the support necessary with our Customer Success team to retain and make them successful.
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to ensure all onboarding and success criteria are being met
- Develop account plans to plan out strategy alongside marketing and customer success to expand mid-market accounts.
What We’re Looking For
- 1-2+ years of sales experience working with mid-market level sales cycles
- Experience using Salesforce CRM
- Experience selling to mid-market Marketing & Sales teams is preferred
- The ability to demonstrate a strong aptitude for both selling and building lasting relationships with customers
- Strong business acumen and comfort with presenting to, and establishing relationships with, senior level executives in mid-market-level companies
- Technologically savvy and ability to learn and demonstrate new technology fast
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed quotas and goals
- The ability to work individually and collaborate within a team environment to achieve set goals
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Passion for Chili Piper Values of Help, Innovate, Have Fun
- Thrive in a fast pace environment with ability to prioritize and multi-task on the fly
- Resourcefulness, creativity and strategic thinking for troubleshooting problems
- Self motivated and self-directed; Fast learner
- Strong English communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment in which the requirements are not always well defined and priorities change frequently
- Strong attention to detail and documentation
- Comfortable in supporting and working with global customers across many time zones
How We Work
- Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
- Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
- Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- Unlimited Vacation
- 50% Women in Leadership
- Company Offered 401k Plan
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- WeWork membership so you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!