Account Manager Business-to-Business Payments at Emburse
Title: Account Manager B2B Payments
- Location: United States
- US – REMOTE /SALES /FULL-TIME, REGULAR
At Emburse our mission is to help make our users’ lives — and their businesses – better. We are dramatically transforming how organizations manage corporate expenses and invoices. We humanize work by automating manual tasks and saving users’ time, so they can focus on what matters most — their family, community, or more rewarding work. We help CFO’s give their employees a simple and amazing experience while ensuring compliance and reducing costs. Our solutions are tailored for companies from start-ups to enterprises. We have more than 14,000 clients and 4.5 million users globally.
Emburse has offices across North America, including Los Angeles, Montreal, Portland (ME), San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto, as well as locations in the UK, Germany, Spain and Australia.
Our core values – Sincerity, Empathy, Empowerment, Individuality and Teamwork – reflect who we are as a company. They are central to the decisions we make and the interactions we have with our teams, customers, and partners. As a people focused company, we are seeking candidates who align with our values.
Emburse is a proud recipient of a 2020 Tech Cares Award from TrustRadius. This award celebrates companies that have gone above and beyond to provide their communities, clients, and front line workers with support during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are a people-first company, and this award is a testament to our mission to humanize work.
Follow us to stay updated on news and job openings!
The Account Manager will drive Emburse’s clients’ use of Emburse B2B Payments and other Emburse Pay initiatives. They will work closely with sales, finance, operations, and the executive leadership team to rapidly drive transaction growth among our existing card client base.
What you’ll do:
- Identify opportunities within the client AP files to drive interchange revenue
- Set benchmarks on spend grow and develop actionable plans to achieve spend growth. Develop and implement strategies to drive card and payment usage
- Work with Clients to add new suppliers
- Minimize spend churn by monitoring supplier spend
- Build long term relationships with clients to deeply understand their spending habits, business needs and goals
- Analytically identify common traits of top spenders and use cases to replicate successes
- Drive referrals through the use of testimonials and case studies
- Work closely with Sales to hit transaction growth targets
What we’re looking for:
- Required: High School Diploma or GED
- Required: 3+ years of Sales or Client Success experience
- Preferred: A college degree, with a concentration in business or a finance discipline a plus
- Preferred: Experience in banking/fintech
- Self-driven and can function well independently
- Comfortable working in a fluid, fast-paced environment and overcoming new challenges on a daily basis
- B2B Experience a plus
Emburse provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Emburse complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location where the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!