Account Manager at Breezy HR
Location: US Locations Only: 100% Remote
Breezy is transforming the way companies hire.
As a Breezy Account Manager, you will be a trusted advisor to our small & medium sized customers, helping them succeed with our platform and ensuring they receive maximum value from our solution throughout their lifecycle. You’ll be responsible for understanding customer requirements, implementing and on-boarding new customers, conducting product training, driving adoption and ensuring ongoing satisfaction. This role reports into the Director of Sales & Customer Success and works with stakeholders across the company in Sales, Support, Marketing, Product and Engineering.
What Am I Going to Do All Day?
- Manage all post-sales activity for middle-market customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning, and execution
- Understand our customers’ unique goals, challenges and needs
- Maintain a deep understanding of our product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific requirements
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls and Quarterly Business Reviews
- Work closely with Product and Engineering on identification/tracking of enhancement requests
- Handle escalations and work with the team to resolve issues
- Serve as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how we can better serve them to maximize customer value and retention
- Improve upon our existing approaches to customer engagement and account management
- Collaborate with our account management team to help expand relationships and renewals
- 2+ years of experience in Account Management, Sales and/or Customer Success within a growing SaaS company
- Previous industry experience in HR / Recruitment / Talent Acquisition is a plus
- You are phenomenal on the phone – you might even call it your happy place
- Experience with the Intercom platform is a plus
- High energy, go-getter with fresh ideas who takes the initiative to get things done
This is a full time remote position and we’re looking for someone who can work 10am to 7pm EST.
Location: US Locations Only