Account Manager at Babylon Health
- UNITED STATES – REMOTE
- GTM – COMMERCIAL
- PERMANENT – FULL TIME
This position will play an integral role in driving the company’s performance by building, optimising, and expanding our commercial business.
We are looking for someone who will work closely with our Global GTM(go-to-market) Revenue Owners to increase growth year-on-year with a specific account or accounts, while taking responsibility for ongoing revenue and day-to-day ownership (including relationships with customers and internal stakeholders).
This role covers the full growth process from identifying leads with new prospects through contracting and ongoing commercial success and up-selling, and reports to the Revenue Owner who owns the portfolio the account is part of.
WHAT YOU’LL WORK ON
- Continuous and significant revenue generation, working with new and existing accounts.
- Support the development of business requirements with business development team and liaise with Product and Clinical Operations on the appropriate solution, ensuring it is scalable and aligned with Babylon’s global roadmaps and delights our customers.
- Responsibility for the management of day-to-day customer relationships.
- Lead regular business reviews for each account.
- Lead work to understand external customer/partner needs and work collaboratively with internal product and delivery teams to maximise opportunities, produce modelling and reporting to support strategic and financial planning for new and existing opportunities.
- Conduct strategic account planning using Salesforce alongside their Revenue Owner to determine opportunities for account growth and ensuring visibility on progress with each account.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills, including the ability to convince others of the right path of action.
- Ability to manage complex processes and analytical tasks – conception thru delivery.
- Ability to take the lead on work-up of commercial and legal aspects of deals, bringing in the right people across Babylon to support.
- Ability to bring high standards of integrity to all commercial discussions – prioritising solutions that meet and exceed the needs of the customer and service users.
- Ability to build and foster deep professional relationships with customers and partners.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including ability to represent Babylon at external events, including presenting to senior customers.
- Excellent organisational skills and strong ability to effectively operate under high pressure environments, with high levels of ambiguity and tight deadlines.
- Ability to combine great energy and entrepreneurship – be inquisitive and challenge the status quo.
- Confident, logical problem solving, able to come up with practical solutions.
- Ability to prioritise and make decisions intelligently, with strong financial and commercial discipline.
- 3-5 years of account management experience within the Healthcare space – payer or provider (required)
- Experience in Account Management selling into Health plans vs and account manager at a health plan
- Located in the US.
- Experience in cross-sell/upsell initiatives within existing accounts they manage
- Success in moving revenue needle within existing client base
- Passion, drive and determination to drive implementation “post contract sign”
NICE TO HAVE
- Significant experience and understanding of the US healthcare market
- Prior Account Management/Sales experience
- Experience working in healthcare technology, artificial intelligence software or other disruptive technology
- Comfort and experience presenting to, at a minimum, mid level executives (VP/Director level) and developing relationships with them to expand the business into the Regions under the corporate umbrella
- Contract management, project reporting and tracking, negotiations, pricing and financial management experience
- Experience working in organisations undergoing hyper-growth
- Relevant graduate qualification or its equivalent
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!