Account Manager at SPINS
SPINS is seeking a world class Account Manager
- Location: Remote
Who we are.
For 20 years, our mission has been to increase the presence and accessibility of natural and organic products to encourage healthier and more vibrant living. By leveraging SPINS’ industry-leading proprietary data and analytics, our technology enables deeper, more engaged relationships between Retailers, Brands and Consumers through our platform, web, and mobile products. At the core of our work lies a passion to create a culture of sustainable health & wellness.
What you will do.
- Own the client relationship including, but not limited to: short and long-term strategic planning, regular and on demand data requests
- Facilitate timely resolutions to client inquiries, agreed upon training and overall client fulfillment
- Ability to interpret, analyze and clearly communicate data in formal or informal presentations
- Demonstrate thought leadership by identifying data driven business opportunities and present thoughtful recommendations for solution
- Exhibit solid account management skills to identify and prioritize projects/requests efficiently and effectively
- Demonstrate strong relationship building skills to foster new and existing relationships across the client’s organization based upon SPINS product offerings
- Ability to work effectively across various internal and external teams by demonstrating clear and concise communication skills
- Identify client solutions by understanding roles and data needs across roles within client organization
What you bring:
- BS/BA Degree in Business, Marketing or Information Technology (or related degree)
- 3-4+ years of experience with a Retailer, Distributor, Broker or Manufacturer
- 3-4 years of experience in account/relationship management and/or partner development
- 3+ years of experience story-telling using data, insight and visualization
- Business and commercial acumen
- Proven self-starter with a goal-oriented approach
- Analytical in approach; ability to spot trends, anomalies and opportunities in data sets
- Ability to engage and interact with senior-level Leadership within the client’s organization
- Advanced capabilities within Excel and PowerPoint (Pivots, Dynamic Formulas, graphs, etc.)
- Ability to learn new tools and services and quickly apply internally and externally
- Natural Industry experience is preferred, but not required
- Experience in IRI POS and consumer panel data is preferred, but not required
- Leadership Skills:
- Work as a team with others
- Build strong relationships with colleagues and client
- Deliver work to a higher standard
- Always striving to improve yourself and the way things are done
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!