Account Manager at ORR Corporation
Account Manager – Fire Protection Sales
ORR Corporation formed from the trunk of Clark Orr Sr.’s car when he began selling safety equipment more than 70 years ago. The company has since expanded, now encompassing ORR Protection and Inspection Logic. Today, we support more than 250 employees across 14 locations nationwide but we still maintain the principles of safety, family and integrity that we were built on.
ORR Protection has emerged as one of the fastest growing and most progressive fire protection companies in the country. At ORR, we’re dedicated to providing protection for people, property and the environment. Read more about our company culture https://www.orrcorp.com/our-orr-stories.
The Account Manager will focus on closing the sale of ORR Protection’s related fire protection services, systems and solutions to new and existing clients to ORR in the Atlanta, GA and surrounding market area. This effort will involve identifying, pursuing, qualifying, and closing potential clients while identifying and providing cost effective solutions. This is a remote reporting, work-from-home position. If you have experience in the fire protection industry, strong prospecting and networking skills, proven ability to close, along with excellent communication and inter-personal skills, let’s talk!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- All team members must embody the company mission to provide protection for people, property, and the environment in all aspects of their job.
- Identify prospects that match the profile of ORR Protection in the Data Center, Industrial, telecomm, power generation and manufacturing industries.
- Generate and follow up on leads by making contact with prospects and creating interest in ORR’s offerings.
- Communicate and interact with business decision makers at all levels to identify needs and requirements as well as market opportunities.
- Lead and move prospects through the sales cycle
- Perform proposal and contract review activities as required.
- Negotiate and close sales that vary in contract length and fee range.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent education, required.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred.
- 5-10 years of sales experience in fire alarm/suppression or related industry, required;
- Related industries would include construction, building control, and other services within mission-critical environments.
- Responsible for booking between $2-$3 million in installation or service contracts per year.
- Experience working in Salesforce or similar CRM software, preferred.
- Proven track record of being successful in elements of a consultative sales role.
- NICET, preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge in Fire Alarm systems, Special Hazards Suppression Systems, and other related fire systems.
- Ability to identify potential leads and close sales.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literate in a Microsoft Office environment (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to work in a CRM system and accurately track information.
- Strong time management skills.
- Cost accounting/ budgeting skills.
- All associates are required to pass a drug screen, background check and motor vehicle report.
ONCE YOU JOIN OUR TEAM, YOU’LL GET TO ENJOY:
- Working for a company where the associates are viewed as the company’s greatest asset.
- Being part of something you can be proud of making a difference in the health and wellness of people and our planet.
- A growing company with a first class reputation in our respective industries.
- A culture that is fun, family oriented and entrepreneurial.
- A company that offers a focus on work life balance and encouragement to make a big impact.
- A caring group of associates with a commitment to make the communities we work in better for all.
- Excellent benefits including 401(K), health, life, dental, tuition reimbursement and numerous perks such as training and development
Equal Opportunity Employer / Vet / Disabled
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!