Account Manager – DoD
On any given day, every moment matters to someone, somewhere. And every moment, Motorola Solutions’ innovations, products and services play essential roles in people’s lives. We help firefighters see around buildings and police officers see around street corners.
We keep utility workers connected and visible to each other with real-time voice and data communication across the smart grid. And we provide the situational awareness first responders need when a moment brings catastrophe. We help people be their best in their moments that matter.
United States Federal Government Markets Division – DoD Sales
Build strong relationships and customer knowledge by understanding the Motorola Solutions business model. Using the vision, strategy, and tools available, the candidate will become a trusted adviser to the customer and partners.
Candidate will learn, develop, and be capable of clearly articulating account specific strategies for all Motorola solutions. Develop and enhance strong customer relationships across multiple levels and functions. Orchestrate and lead the extended Motorola team to understand the account’s strategy, business imperatives, and top opportunities.
Allocate appropriate resources, and obtain full collaboration of internal product groups and external partners as necessary to meet the needs of key accounts.
- Seeking 3+ years of experience in sales, business development, or technical roles selling into or working for the various sleeves within the Department of Defense.
- Must be a U.S. citizen with ability to obtain necessary security clearance as required by government contract.
- Prior experience in selling or designing communications systems is highly desired.
- Excellent communication, sales, and writing skills are required.
- The ability to close major sales must be demonstrated.
- An understanding of the proposal process with proposal assembly experience preferred
- A technical background to include data network platforms is desired.
- Applicant must be self-motivated with the ability to solve problems
- Creativity to envision new products, services, and applications
- Solid working knowledge of MS Officer Suite is strongly desired.
- Preference for background in the DoD.
- Development and execution of sales and go-to market strategies in a highly collaborative environment
Job ID: 338BR
Travel Percentage: Under 10%
Relocation Provided: Domestic
Position Type: Experienced