Account Manager at Fertility Bridge
Account Manager [Remote]
Position Type: Full-time
This is your dream job if…
- What would be awkward conversations for others is where you shine
- You want to work as hard and efficiently as possible during work hours and then not be expected to answer emails during evenings, weekends, and vacations
- You have in-depth knowledge about the business side of fertility care and reproductive health
- You can communicate effectively with REI physicians
- You excel at connecting and communicating with fertility practice owners
- You are able to successfully manage relationships with owners and executives that serve the field of reproductive health
- You want to learn everything you can about a fertility practice group or fertility business’s operations and strategy
- You have the confidence to respectfully guide, support, and challenge strong clients
- You would feel rewarded by helping to help people have babies
- You think you can never know enough about relationship dynamics
- You enjoy collaborating with other team members to build systems as they are worked on
- You are excited by the challenge of assisting in the growth of a small, young company by taking full ownership of your area
- You value knowing your boss has the faith in you to make decisions for the company
- You never say “that isn’t my job”
- You appreciate being appreciated…
If this sounds like your dream job read through the daily tasks and remaining instructions for applying, and let the conversation begin!
IMPORTANT NOTE: This description refers to multiple clients. You must manage dozens of relationships at once!
The tasks at hand for this role:
- Own the distribution of the relationship with the client
- Serve as the client’s primary point-of-contact at Fertility Bridge
- Visit key client offices once or multiple times per year
- Lead client’s monthly business development meetings and other key strategy meetings
- Update client of key trends and considerations
- Communicate with client every week
- Proactively ask client of changes or other important considerations that affect their business
- Bring up concerns and opportunities to client before they bring them up to us
- Lead the client’s strategy
- Present plans and recommendations
- Study and revisit every line of the client’s business development plan
- Know every important client metric off the top of your head, including, but not limited to:
- Year-to-date (YTD) progress to goal
- IVF conversion rate
- Monthly procedure averages
- Monthly new patient average
- New Appointment Cancelation Rate
- Track clients’ relevant Key Performance Indicators (KPI) including but not limited to
- Phone Calls
- Appointment Requests
- Contact Form Submissions
- Online Conversions
- Marketing Budget
- Monitor client’s activity outside of Fertility Bridge engagement
- Monitor clients’ competitors’ activity
- Assist in sales process
- Study prospective clients’ Business Needs Profile
- Follow up with further questions and insights about clients’ Business Needs
- Calculate values of clients’ goals and values
- Clarify and challenge clients’ goals and challenges
- Help client prioritize their greatest goals and challenges
- Summarize eloquently and effectively in written and verbal form
- Aid the distribution of the relationship between the client and the Fertility Bridge team
- Support Project Manager if and when client misses deadlines or ignores correspondence
- Set the Digital Marketing Manager and Creative Manger up for success when they pitch strategy to/brainstorm with the client
- Frame client’s perspective in relation to their business needs so that Fertility Bridge team can deliver highly successful relates
- Manage clients’ expectations as carefully as possible so that the Fertility Bridge team can exceed them
- We will teach you what we know. It is your job to stay abreast of the rapidly changing marketing landscape, field of reproductive health, and help us update our processes.
- We’re a teensy tiny company and probably will be for a while. You will likely be asked to fill other roles.
- Anything else the founder dreams up
- Extensive and in-depth knowledge of the field of fertility care and the business side of reproductive health
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in digital marketing
- Minimum of 3 years experience of business development strategy
- Google Analytics certification
- HubSpot certification(s)
- Excellent client service and communication skills
- Mastery of relationships and conversation
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and deliver to expected deadlines
Culture & Values
At Fertility Bridge, we are committed to deeply understanding the needs of people dealing with infertility, and knowing what clinics need to do to meet those needs:
70/30 Extreme Ownership – We always admit when we made a mistake. We offer and ask for help.
Humility – We know we don’t know everything, and we freely admit it.
Learn By Doing – We’re Robin Williams.
Stand Up For People – For the infertility community, for our clients, for each other.
Work Hard and Recharge – Work hard, work fast, never waste others’ time, and be present with loved ones.
We maintain our Learning Culture by continuing to explore the needs of fertility clinics, people coping with infertility, and invest in training and education.
We help fertility centers and organizations that serve the field of reproductive health attract and retain the right patients and clients. We use digital media and business development strategy to help them stay ahead of their competition.
What Comes Next
Our Contracting/Hiring Process
We’re excited to have the right people be a part of Fertility Bridge. We like to work first with independent contractors so that we don’t have to be your only client and vise-versa. This way, you exchange your time in hours and we exchange an hourly rate while we see if the relationship is a good fit for both of us.
If both of us decide that we would like to pursue the prospect of full-time employment, our process consists of several interviews, an analysis of your career history, and in-depth reference checks. We respect your time and appreciate your participation in our process. We want you to find the ideal position for your skillset and strengths.
Thank you for your interest in serving the infertility community through a creative, business-centered approach!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!