- United States
- Mid Level
TeamSnap is seeking a highly motivated, results oriented, and process driven Client Success Team Manager to manage and grow our Client Success team for our rapidly growing sports organization line of business. A critical element of this role will be to create and develop a well-integrated and highly effective team, creating an environment where they can do the best work of their careers. You will ensure an engaged workforce through frequent communication, goal setting, performance management and creating a positive environment of trust, transparency, accountability, and clear expectations.
This role will directly report to the Manager of Client Services for sports organization sales with cross functional stakeholders including product, marketing, sales, customer experience and finance.
TeamSnap is an award-winning communication and management service for recreational and competitive sports teams, tournaments and organizations. With over 20 million enthusiastic customers in 195 countries, TeamSnap is indispensable for teams, clubs and leagues worldwide.
We value trust, communication and fun more than big company policies and rules, and we thrive on empowering our people instead of controlling them. TeamSnap has been named to Outside Magazine’s list of Best Places to Work three consecutive years.
What You’ll Be Doing
- You’ll be managing a territory of existing customers by planning and executing proactive campaigns focused on product adoption and expansion.
- You will conduct account reviews and product demos to ensure customers are maximizing the value of their subscription while also identifying areas where TeamSnap can help or increase efficiency and revenue through new products or services.
- Your success will be based on monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets with an emphasis on driving product adoption and growing account value.
- We’re looking for a self-motivated and competitive salesperson with a passion for earning trust and loyalty from our customers.
Some things that are important:
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in sales or account management roles for a software product (B2B or B2C) or web application (SaaS preferred).
- Smart, thorough, driven. A passion for identifying underutilized or new services a customer can benefit from and the persistence to make sure the customer understands those benefits.
- High attention to detail and ability to manage many clients and their needs effectivity. Exceptional prioritization skills.
- Solid client management skills. You are empathetic, drive client trust and know how to set client expectations.
- A great sense of humor, competitive sales-mindset and the ability to work with multiple people and multiple groups.
- Ability to stand up for what you believe is right, but a stronger desire to reach consensus and come up with a solution that has everyone’s buy-in.
- Passion for maintaining strong customer relationships that drive increased utilization and account value over time.
- Big ideas and a tiny ego.
- Ability to work with a distributed team and communicate effectively by IM, phone and video conference.
- Outstanding communicator and writer.
- Remarkable references.
Other things that would be nice to have:
- Experience playing, coaching or administrating team sports.
- Previous experience using a CRM system (preferably Salesforce).
- Experience in a high-growth tech startup atmosphere.
We are headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, but this job is remote (unless you happen to live near Boulder, in which case you’re welcome to come to the office). TeamSnap is a mostly-distributed company, so you must be very comfortable working with people who aren’t in the same physical location as you or each other. While we love all parts of the world, we can only hire US-based citizens at this time.
- Work on a product that people use and love
- While we’re still relatively small, we’re not a fly-by-night startup; we’re the leader in a massive market
- We have a proven revenue model, an experienced executive team, solid funding, and a strong strategic plan
- We have fantastic benefits, and you’ll have a stake in the company
If you’re looking for an opportunity to show off the very best of your skills, in an environment of trust, respect and flexibility, this might very well be the best job you’ll ever have. We’re passionate about helping our customers spend less time organizing and more time playing.
Benefits and Perks
We offer competitive salary and benefits, lots of opportunity to develop professionally, and the ability to demonstrate what you can achieve. TeamSnap is still small enough that your actions will help drive our success. Benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/dental/vision for you and your family
- Education reimbursement up to $1,500/yr
- Wellness stipend of $50/mo
- Free TeamSnap service for your family and friends
- Free TeamSnap swag.
- Flexible PTO and vacation policy
Diversity and Inclusion
TeamSnap is a company built around trust, kindness and collaboration, where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are celebrated and valued. This is a place where everybody belongs.