Account Management Operations Specialist at Tebra Technologies
Account Management Operations Specialist
Location: United States – Remote
About the Role
As an Account Management Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting the success of our Account Management department by managing key initiatives and driving operational efficiency. You will work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure seamless execution of customer account operations. We’re looking for someone who is self-driven, detail-oriented, and experienced in SaaS AM with CRM specifically Salesforce and Gainsight, pricing/contract coordination, and cross-functional project management (preferred). This role requires a high level of autonomy and the ability to handle multiple tasks independently.
Your Area of Focus
- Coordinate pricing and contract activities, ensuring accuracy and timely completion
- Support Account Managers in managing customer relationships and addressing inquiries or issues
- Utilize CRM systems like Salesforce and Gainsight to track and update customer information
- Assist in the development and implementation of account strategies
- Conduct analysis of customer data and prepare reports and presentations
- Implement and iterate on CRM processes in order to optimize customer success
- Support change management and process improvement initiatives
- Manage cross-functional projects with both internal and external stakeholders
- Support the Account Management department with various operational tasks
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to execute projects and initiatives
- Participate in regular team meetings and contribute ideas for process improvements
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Tebra’s products and services
- Provide exceptional customer service and ensure customer satisfaction
Your Professional Qualifications
- 2-3 years of experience in Account Management Operations or related role
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Gainsight
- Experience with CRM implementation and iteration/feedback
- Experience with change management and process improvement
- Experience with pricing and contract coordination
- Cross-functional project management experience preferred
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities independently
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work autonomously and deliver high-quality work in a fast-paced environment
Kareo and PatientPop have joined forces to become Tebra, the digital backbone for practice well-being. While our teams are still supporting both products, our new hires and current employees are now united as Team Tebra.
Tebra aims to unlock better healthcare by helping independent practices bring modernized care to patients everywhere. Well over 100,000 providers trust Tebra to elevate their patient experience, and help them grow their practice. At Tebra, we’re building the future of well-being together. That shared vision for tomorrow begins with compassion and humanity today.
Start with the Customer
We get to know our customers – and their patients – and look at the world through their lens.
Keep It Simple
Healthcare is too complex. We aim to simplify it for everyone.
We reject the status quo and solve problems with creativity, perseverance, and a bias to action.
We are diverse, humble, and collaborative. We put the team first and win together.
Life is short and joy is underrated. We take time to have fun and celebrate success.
Perks & Benefits
In addition to our healthcare benefits, we also offer amazing perks! Need work from home basics? We offer a discount through Dell! We also offer a number of resources to help you keep your mind and body healthy. Check out obe Fitness or Gympass for a great workout, or LifeWorks Employee Assistance Program to find mental health resources, along with other resources for everyday occurrences.
#LI-SS1 #LI-Remote #BI-Remote
Remote Pay Range
Tebra is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
California residents who apply or are recruited for a job with us: please carefully review our California-specific Privacy Notice under the California Consumer Protection Act here: https://www.tebra.com/privacy-policy/california-supplemental-notice/
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more