Account Management Associate at Zelis Healthcare
Account Management Associate
- Position level: Associate
- Working time: Full-time
- Type of contract: Permanent
- Location: Field
Description & Requirements
As the leading payments company in healthcare, we price, pay and explain healthcare for payers, providers, and healthcare consumers. Zelis was founded on a belief there is a better way to determine the cost of a healthcare claim, manage payment-related data, and make the payment because more affordable and transparent care is good for all of us. We partner with more than 700 payers, including the top-5 national health plans, Blues plans, regional health plans, TPAs and self-insured employers, 1.5 million providers and millions of members, enabling the healthcare industry to pay for care, with care. Zelis brings adaptive technology, a deeply ingrained service culture, and an integrated pre-payment through payments platform to manage the complete payment process.
The Account Management Associate will have the responsibility of supporting Account Managers, in assigned business vertical of Cost Management, with day to day client administrative management responsibilities. Work with Account Management Leadership and assigned Account Managers to deliver best-in-class service and provide proactive solutions in order to maintain positive client relationships.
- Provide support to Account Managers in completing various administrative tasks related to client updates. Included, but not limited to: change forms for client set up, subgroup updates, various report updates, back up to Account Manager while they are out of the office.
- Monitor internal reporting included, but not limited to, claim volume, performance and revenue for existing service lines.
- Handle escalated items from Client Services Team or other various Departments that require client interaction.
- PPO Management functions: provide geo analysis, implement networks upon request from client as well other relevant PPO activities
- Update SalesForce.com as required
- Produce client facing presentations as needed
- Perform routine tasks such as however not limited to; Geo Reporting, Claims Analysis Support. Internal Management Reporting.
- Provide client training for client facing applications.
- Provide administrative support to clients without an Account Manager assignment
- Maintain awareness of and ensure adherence to Zelis standards regarding privacy
- 2+ years relevant experience working within healthcare in a client facing role
- Experience in cost containment a plus
- Dynamic interpersonal skills that will enable developing strong rapport with clients
- Ability to clearly communicate to clients and internal ZELIS stakeholders
- Sense of urgency, ability to multi-task
- Thorough knowledge of Excel and other MS Suite products
- Experience with SalesForce.com is a plus
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Travel requirements to (primarily) domestic destinations should not exceed 5%.
- A standard work week exists but with the understanding that additional time/effort outside of the usual parameters can/will occur based upon the overall needs of the integration, where deadlines exist and when necessary due to the needs of the integration team.
- Ability to lift and move approximately thirty (30) pounds on a non-routine basis.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
Zelis is a healthcare and financial technology growth company and market-leading provider of claims cost management and payments optimization solutions to price, pay and explain healthcare claims. Zelis delivers integrated network analytics, network solutions, payment integrity, electronic payments and claims communications for payers, healthcare providers and consumers in the medical, dental and workers’ compensation markets nationwide. Zelis is backed by Parthenon Capital Partners and Bain Capital.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!