Account Lead at eXp Realty
Title: Account Lead
Location: United States
VirBELA envisions one world, achieving together. We bring our vision to life by offering virtual reality office experiences. The technology enables companies to grow and scale without the costs associated with brick-and-mortar offices and hire the best talent no matter where they may be located.
While our experience is novel, it s proven. Our largest client experienced over 1,600% growth in 3 years. Since adopting VirBELA instead of brick-and-mortar offices for its now remote workforce of 24,000+, it was named one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor in 2018 and 2019.
We are looking for an Account Lead to join our team to grow the number of organizations operating their businesses in a VirBELA virtual environment. Working anywhere in the United States, you will meet with clients and prospects in our publicly available virtual workspace–the VirBELA Open Campus. In this unique and exciting environment you will blend outbound and inbound sales skills with retention and growth. You will work with team members who are interested in being creative, helping the organization tests strategies that they are involved in creating, and who are comfortable quickly iterating based on the data and feedback. You will also use customer feedback to inform discussions with cross-functional teams to help align our product roadmap and marketing materials. If you are a self-starter with a proven track record of sales success who is willing to roll up their sleeves to achieve aggressive goals in a collaborative environment, this could be the job for you.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Meet or exceed new sales, retention and growth objectives
- Prospect and cold call into a mixture of outbound, inbound, up-sells, and expansions
- Effectively qualify leads and identify prospect needsConduct tours with clients, leads and/or special guests
- Educate customers on the value of VirBELA through demos, presentations, and proposals
- Upsell and leverage business from new and established customer relationships
- Maintain the CRM to provide timely and accurate sales activity tracking and status updates
- Work with Customer Success Team to drive a collaborative environment amongst our members and guests through events and ongoing dynamic activities
- Proactively gather data on members’ business objectives and identify VirBELA services that could help members achieve their objectives
- Exercise discretion in guiding prospective members, including possibly gatekeeping where business may not be in the interests of greater communityResolve client issues in a timely and thorough manner; escalating issues as appropriate
- Work with cross functional teams to deliver forecasts, identify trending challenges, and provide recommended solutionsKeep informed of the competitive landscape and its impact on organizational goals
- Engage in the larger community of the market by attending events and networking with target organization
WHAT DO YOU NEED
- BA/ BS in Business or related field
- 3+ years of Account experience in a Technology company
- Direct SaaS/Cloud selling experience
- Strong collaboration and relational skills
- A proven track record of closed sales, retention, and client satisfaction
- Must have strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumenExperience working in a startup environment bringing a new SaaS product to market preferred
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!